Griots 3 in 1 Ceramic Wax.

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
Really easy to use. If you can used a quick detailer or speed shine this is just like it.
So far really happy with it. The bottle was 20.00 dollars. Time will tell how long it last
I applied one coat. It says to wait 24 hours and do another. I think I will use it on all the cars.
I think it worked awesome on my 20 year old Trans Am.
I want to see how it works on the Caprice as it is black.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I just saw this at Twilight Zone yesterday. I didn't even know it existed, and I'm a fan of GG's products as a general rule so I decided to give it a day in court and bought a bottle.

Although it's been raining for a couple days and not forecasted to stop until tomorrow, so I'll likely have to wait until Thursday or Friday before i can give it its promised day in court. ☹ï¸

What makes this a 3 in 1? I love their AIO Sealant. Really gets my blue ford popping, though it doesn't last all that long. Is this the same type of stuff that Meguiars Turtlewax and all them are hyping lately? Is it a replacement for a DA and sealant?

Originally Posted by buck91
What makes this a 3 in 1? I love their AIO Sealant. Really gets my blue ford popping, though it doesn't last all that long. Is this the same type of stuff that Meguiars Turtlewax and all them are hyping lately? Is it a replacement for a DA and sealant?

Here is a video about it.

3 in 1 ceramic spray.

Last edited:
It has the ceramic component in it plus polymers and a bit of carnauba as well. I'm interested in it too.

Originally Posted by pandus13
What is the minimum and optimum temperature for the application?

Thnak you

You know I looked on the bottle and watched the video, it doesn't mention it. What is does say it keep it dry for 24 hours after the application and for best results let the first coat set for 24 hours then apply a second coat.

Originally Posted by demarpaint
Subscribed.

I will update as I move along with the other cars. The Caprice will be the to really do most of my testing as it is black and my daily driver.
Hard to get 24 hours of dry weather here in Washington right now.

Originally Posted by ls1mike
Subscribed.

I will update as I move along with the other cars. The Caprice will be the to really do most of my testing as it is black and my daily driver.

Yesterday was your 24 dry period. It started raining again early this morning.

Originally Posted by PimTac
Subscribed.

I would not have had a solid 24 hours if I had done the Caprice. I woke up this am and everything was wet. It lives out side. Only the Malibu and Trans Am live inside.
I would not have applied it until 5pm yesterday.

Subscribed.

I would not have had a solid 24 hours if I had done the Caprice. I woke up this am and everything was wet. It lives out side. Only the Malibu and Trans Am live inside.
I would not have applied it until 5pm yesterday.

Yep. I was up at 0200 this morning and it was raining. We had a break for most of the day so far but the rain clouds are coming in as I speak.

Probably the best thing is to wait for the next dry day (?) and give it a quick wash and apply another coat.

It does look good on that white which is hard to start with.

Yep. I was up at 0200 this morning and it was raining. We had a break for most of the day so far but the rain clouds are coming in as I speak.

Probably the best thing is to wait for the next dry day (?) and give it a quick wash and apply another coat.

It does look good on that white which is hard to start with.

Yeah the rain has worn thin on me this year. I have lived up here since 1995 and the longest I have been submerged with no sun is just over 70 days.
Something about this year has gotten to me. It will pass.

I can get two cars in that garage, or I might put the WS6 out in the "Barn" for a few days and do the Caprice. The truck will take awhile so I will have to wait for a dry spell.

Thnak you

I've not seen a minimum temp for its application listed anywhere, but I will say I applied it to my car yesterday in 40F ambient air temperature

Originally Posted by The_Nuke

Thnak you

I've not seen a minimum temp for its application listed anywhere, but I will say I applied it to my car yesterday in 40F ambient air temperature

How did it apply at those temps? Any issues?

Originally Posted by The_Nuke

Thnak you

I have been applying it in the garage at the temps we have been seen around here with door open so under 50 in there. No issues. I really like this stuff and it is reasonably priced.

Good to hear. I've been reading on detail forums how easy it is to work with. Griots hit a home run with this product.

Application was normal, I can't say the colder temperature affected it one way or the other.

In fact, I did the recommended 2nd application yesterday in temps hovering around 60F, and I didn't notice a difference in how it went on/came off.

Good to hear. I've been reading on detail forums how easy it is to work with. Griots hit a home run with this product.

I agree, I can't remember the last time the WS6 looked this good. I spent a little extra on the clay bar prep, but the shine is deep and I poured some water on it just to see what it would do. Runs right off and is dry to touch. Definitely a winner!

Dry spell comping up.
The Caprice will get done on Monday as I have the day off.

Back