I have used these tires on my F250 now for over 55,000 miles. LT275/60R20
I use a highway tread on my truck because 95% of my driving is pavement, the other 5% is mixed usually gravel road.
These tires have in my opinion held up well to the (non?)abuse I give. I tow a lot if that matters.
2 tires have had punctures that were repaired with patches, one was at around 10k of use and the other was around 40k. Both were nails.
Dry traction -- I will give these an 8 out of 10. For me that is a good number, they stop well and corner well (like hard turns you do when jacking a trailer)
Noise -- 7 out of 10 Initially these tires were of average noise and not bothersome at all. Now that they are worn they have grown a bit noisier.
Wet Traction -- 5/6 out of 10. Not the best wet tire. For me this is one of the most important categories and ultimately why I will not buy these again. They slip on painted pavement, such as painted crosswalks and also tend to lose grip on turns when accelerating hard to get into traffic
Off Road -- 3 out of 10. Do not ever buy these if you have any off road desires. I guess that is to be expected considering the tire design. The are bad in mud, they are really bad in loose dirt and terrible on wet grass.
These tires started at 14/32 I believe. There is some chunking of the trad in the front tires. I don't rotate very often and the front's have the typical Ford outer edge wear. Defender LTX going on tomorrow, I am not usually a Michelin fan but the P4S on my other car have me trying these. Flawed logic I know.