Get anything cool for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nickaluch
A $1000 bill at a local family style Italian restaurant. Worth every penny the wife and I didn't have to cook. Best Christmas present ever.

$1000 bill at an Italian restaurant?
How many people ate?

Originally Posted by 28oz

[Linked Image]

Your dog and mine looks like identical twins! What breed is he? Age?

Turned 52.
Got to spend an hour with our daughter in a driving lesson. Lunch with my mother and children.

Got a near native bee shelter, and some headphones for the Xbox, so son and I can chat . pretty good all round

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Daughter turned 14! My family got me a ski tuning file tool and a North Face backpack for laptop to replace my previous one that was 20 years old and had holes.

My parents got us a Google Nest Hub and Nest Mini, which is awesome since the house we just bought came with a Nest thermostat and smoke/CO detector. My sister and her wife got me a $100 gift card for amazon, so I bought some led shop lights and a new TV wall mount with it. My brother gave us $100 and told us "it's for date night, not bills!" My wife got me a Rick and Morty T-Shirt, a Cleetus McFarland MURICA shirt, and a new coffee cup that I CAN'T accidentally spill
lol.gif
Gave the wife a shopping spree/day off from the kids, because if anybody has earned a day off, it's her!

Originally Posted by gfh77665

He's 6 or 7 years old. Unknown breed, but we think he's a mix of perhaps a Wheaten Terrier..........and, retriever maybe?

Possible breeds discussed HERE.

Originally Posted by AZjeff
What brand 1911 does he carry and is it cocked & locked?

That particular one is a Norinco commander length. Cocked and locked is the only way, right? LOL, Of course, empty chamber and no magazine for the pic though!

I got a bottle of Jim Beam black bourbon.
I'm drinking it right now and can barely type.
this is good stuff.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by gfh77665

He's 6 or 7 years old. Unknown breed, but we think he's a mix of perhaps a Wheaten Terrier..........and, retriever maybe?

Possible breeds discussed HERE.

Ah, OK. So we don't have "twins". My Charlie is smaller, about 24 lbs, and 12 years old. Anyone who see him though thinks he is about 4-5 years old. Best dog I ever had in my life, and I have had some good ones...

Kids went back that afternoon, and have maintained silence ever since (was 2-1/2 months leading up to Christmas)...great memories, and a few pics

This year my wife gave me a wonderful gift, she bought me a vape so I quit smoking. At first I smoked nicotine e-liquids, now I completely got rid of nicotine addiction. I smoke vape less often and mix different vape juices myself, I read reviews about new products here https://vapingdaily.com/ . I like that I can make the taste that suits me. I think it's cool that I was able to quit smoking (I smoked for more than 10 years and I was very afraid that I couldn't quit smoking). My life really got better after I quit smoking. Now I feel much better and think about starting to run and do more about my health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back