Busch Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday, February 9
3:00 PM NCS RACE (75 LAPS, 187.5 MILES)
TV: FS1

The field is limited to 2019 Busch Pole Award winners; past Busch Clash champions who competed full-time in 2019; former DAYTONA 500 champions who competed full-time in 2019; former DAYTONA 500 pole winners who competed full-time in 2019 and 2019 NASCAR Cup Series Playoff drivers.

Tire: Goodyear Eagle Superspeedway Radials

Set limits:
Busch Clash: 6 sets for the event;

Tire Codes:
Left-side — D-4888;
Right-side — D-4890

Tire Circumference:
Left-side — 2,232 mm (87.87 in.);
Right-side — 2,250 mm (88.52 in.)

Minimum Recommended Inflation:
Left Front — 26 psi; Left Rear — 26 psi;
Right Front — 50 psi; Right Rear — 48 psi

Starting by Row.jpg

Pit Stall.jpg

Yarr-Hooyee! They're back.
Once again, many thanks to Mr. bdcardinal for his proactive posts for the races. There's more info in his posts than you can get on a thirty minute tv show. :)

Sorry I didn't do more updates to this one, but it appears no-one forgot how to wreck.

O and I won't be posting threads for the race at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana and Homestead-Miami Speedway as I will be at those races.

Originally Posted by RoadDukie
Have a blast at LA and MIA. Will you be in the stands, or "behind the ropes"?

In the stands for both.

Cool story behind the Miami race. I spent the first 35 years of my life thinking I was an only child, well my dad had a son, but my dad bailed when I was 3 so his loss. Last January my mom sat me down and told me when she worked for Boeing at Cape Canaveral on the Saturn V she had a daughter in 1968 and gave her up for adoption. Well my sister found my mom. We met last February and it was awesome. My sister's adoptive parents adopted another girl who had a daughter that is now 10. Her parents passed away so my sister is taking care of her niece. So I am taking my new family to the race as well as my mom. They have never been to a race at all, so this will be their first. I got my niece some pink headphones to wear and bought a second scanner and headphones for my sister and her husband.

Originally Posted by loneryder
Should rename it the Busch Crash after today.

I think almost every car except Dillon's was a write-off. They will probably have them back in North Carolina tomorrow morning and back in Daytona in time to back backups for the Duels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back