Daytona 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by kstanf150
NASCAR is finally back on the track !!ðŸ‘

So no more segmented races or playoffs and the car brands are actually different again? Cool! I'll watch.

Has NASCAR turned attendance around?

Originally Posted by AZjeff
NASCAR is finally back on the track !!ðŸ‘

So no more segmented races or playoffs and the car brands are actually different again? Cool! I'll watch.

Has NASCAR turned attendance around?

Get over it
NASCAR is what it is
If it's not your sport
Watch something else
Free country lots of other millionaires playing a kids stick and ball sport.

Expect some exciting side by side racing if the new NASCAR strategy works, starting with a significantly smaller rear spoiler as well as other requirements to lower the net downforce on the car.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Expect some exciting side by side racing if the new NASCAR strategy works, starting with a significantly smaller rear spoiler as well as other requirements to lower the net downforce on the car.
smile.gif

Yeah
I'm ready for a new racing season. I'm a huge Ford fan and with a season under their belt ...the Mustang should be a strong car this season !!!🤣

What are the rule changes that should lead to better racing? I'm excited about this coming week.

18 for the 500 finally gets he win also 18 for the championship this might be the best driver ever to grip a steering wheel and going to prove it.

Originally Posted by dave123
18 for the 500 finally gets he win also 18 for the championship this might be the best driver ever to grip a steering wheel and going to prove it.

Pleeeeaase!
crackmeup2.gif

Look Richard

Back on track means racing season is kicking off A new season
Has nothing to do with your opinion of how NASCAR was or is
When your on the BOD maybe you can change the the world of nascar
Until till then STICK IT !!

Let's start over. I didn't write very well and meant no disrespect and you took it wrong.

Do you like the changes Jim France is making? I'll watch the 500 and hope for a good race.

Time will tell on the merger from last year and the revised schedule for 2021 will be interesting to see. But what NASCAR needs to do is take a look across the table at their other racing company and take some cues from IMSA
IMSA has it figure out pretty good with the rules package with the GT4 cars with stock body and large percentage of stock engine parts, NASCAR could do the same. Take a look

7A934762-35EA-4D79-BABD-2288BF604396.jpeg

AA70E4CB-AC79-43B8-915A-98A8B59AF3AD.jpeg

EFFFD60F-0215-407B-8B4E-3600451BA051.jpeg

D0FC2DFF-7183-4734-92D3-B5B57AF944E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Awesome to see Stenhouse Jr on pole.

Gets a raw deal from Roush and then he wins the pole for the Daytona 500.
Stenhouse looks the winner in that deal for sure !
Good job Ricky !!!!

Good job Ricky !!!!

I'm partial to JTGDaugherty, I know one of the owners and am super pumped for him seeing some success.

Good job Ricky !!!!

I'm partial to JTGDaugherty, I know one of the owners and am super pumped for him seeing some success.

Yes, I hope Stenhouse brings JTGD Racing a win !ðŸ

LMBO! Stenhouse will do nothing but hold up traffic and end up causing a huge wreck!

Its time for them Hendrick Chevrolets to Shine! Chase or Jimmie will be in victory lane if not caught up in any part of wreck fest!

Originally Posted by racin4ds
LMBO! Stenhouse will do nothing but hold up traffic and end up causing a huge wreck!

Its time for them Hendrick Chevrolets to Shine! Chase or Jimmie will be in victory lane if not caught up in any part of wreck fest!

Want be Jimmie for sure

Toyota will win the 500
Money buys wins 💵💵💵💵ðŸðŸðŸ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back