Best place to buy Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5W30 and Rotella Multi Vehicle 5W30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought quite a bit of oil on Amazon recently - free shipping, great price*, and you can be certain that some clown hasn't "returned" the oil full of his used oil...

*Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W30 for $22.97/jug
Castrol Edge 0W40 A3/B4 for $18.34/jug

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Try Walmart.com. Might be free shipping with $35 purchase.

Typically they will do free ship to store w/o a minimum purchase.

Originally Posted by Astro14
and you can be certain that some clown hasn't "returned" the oil full of his used oil...

How can you be certain? Amazon sends stuff from all kinds of places, businesses, etc. You could easily get "returned" oil in your shipment.

Originally Posted by Tundra73
and you can be certain that some clown hasn't "returned" the oil full of his used oil...

How can you be certain? Amazon sends stuff from all kinds of places, businesses, etc. You could easily get "returned" oil in your shipment.

Because it's shipped from Amazon itself, not a third party vendor.

Most of the problems people have with Amazon happen because Amazon is a platform for all sorts of places, businesses, etc. The Pennzoil, or Castrol, that Amazon sells is straight from them.

Originally Posted by Tundra73

Amazon is supposed to inspect items before reselling them. So for oil I would presume that would mean the factory seal is intact. In any event, if you happen to have gotten a "bad" bottle... send it back, on Amazon's dime too.

In Canada, the only place I found Rotella MV is NAPA.

In the US, I think the best eay to get it is walmart online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back