Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CT8
Because of work I have been able to sit in both seats of a 747 on many occasions as well as steering a Cessna 152 several times! Along with the You Tube videos I have watched, I am applying for a Pilot job an UAL next Monday. the Boeing 777 would seem the place to start.

Astro14 can hook you up.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Originally Posted by CT8
Because of work I have been able to sit in both seats of a 747 on many occasions as well as steering a Cessna 152 several times! Along with the You Tube videos I have watched, I am applying for a Pilot job an UAL next Monday. the Boeing 777 would seem the place to start.

Recall the tarmac worker guy who stole the Horizon turboprop plane from Sea-Tac ... he took off and was doing inside loops, etc all from just learning on a fight simulator.

Yes he did. He is not among us anymore though.

Originally Posted by edyvw
Originally Posted by CT8

Recall the tarmac worker guy who stole the Horizon turboprop plane from Sea-Tac ... he took off and was doing inside loops, etc all from just learning on a flight simulator.

He didn't want to land. He probably could have if he wanted to.

Originally Posted by CT8

Recall the tarmac worker guy who stole the Horizon turboprop plane from Sea-Tac ... he took off and was doing inside loops, etc all from just learning on a fight simulator.

Not through any mistake he made if I understand correctly.

Originally Posted by CT8

Recall the tarmac worker guy who stole the Horizon turboprop plane from Sea-Tac ... he took off and was doing inside loops, etc all from just learning on a flight simulator.

We don't know that.

We don't know that.

Key word is "probably". He was flying it pretty well before he augured it into the ground ... he was suicidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back