Nissan Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UncleDave
FWIW I have 2 employees with new Tacos and they only get about 15 MPG even with that Atkinson/ miller cycle combo mill, and they are dogs to boot.

The Frontier is a great truck.

UD

Wow, yeah I would expect a bit more from the Tacoma, especially for the price they want. I couldn't get passed the way the transmission behaved. I'm sure it's built well and is reliable.

The turning radius is bad on the Frontier, but would never be a deal break for me. You learn to adapt to it.

cheers3.gif

The only other truck that makes sense to me is the Ridgelilne. I just think it's a great day to day truck. Obviously if you really need something for serious off-roading or hauling that won't do it.

Originally Posted by JLTD
thumbsup2.gif

My sister owned an earlier vintage and made it to 220 K with no major repairs and aside from normal maintenance she only had one sensor that had to be replaced. I would expect the same for yours…

That's impressive!

Originally Posted by buster
thumbsup2.gif

My sister owned an earlier vintage and made it to 220 K with no major repairs and aside from normal maintenance she only had one sensor that had to be replaced. I would expect the same for yours…

That's impressive!

Yeah, especially since she's not BITOG-anal about maintenance. AND it was a manual transmission.

Originally Posted by buster
thumbsup2.gif

That's impressive!

Yeah, especially since she's not BITOG-anal about maintenance. AND it was a manual transmission.

lol.gif
cheers3.gif

I tried driving extremely conservative to work this morning (7 miles) and got 17.8 mpg. Lot of stop and go. On highway if I drive around 65mph I can hit 21 mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back