Who does not Watch the SuperBowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eyeofthetiger
Is that big fooseball game on today?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't watch it dont care. Never have. So many people complain about how much every one involved makes in professional sports, yet so many of those same folks are glued to the boob tube....lol

But if someone enjoyes it so be it. If everyone was like me alot of things wouldn't exist....lol

Originally Posted by GMguy84
Guess im like that 10% of guys out there that never cared about Football in general

Dave

same here

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
I catch the half time show.

As far as the actual game - not so much. I turn it on, but I multi-task through it.

The halftime show was great. I still think they need something like Metallica, but I was good with Shakira and J-Lo.

I would rather watch some T-Ball. Kids picking their noses, chasing bugs, Dad's getting in fights. Hilarious!

Originally Posted by gfh77665
After all the kneeling and political stunts, I don't watch it.

Kind of the same here. I pause it when doing other stuff and FFD through the commercials that are not even good anymore. I watch A LOT less NFL since all the kneeling.

And some actually wonder why BITOG doesn't have a sports forum.

A couple of points.

This was not a Super bowl topic, it is blatant trolling for negative posts about who wasn't going to watch the superbowl. If someone wants to make a topic about the game, the teams the halftime show that's fine.

Making a topic so people can kvetch about the NFL and its politicization isn't going to last. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back