Who does not Watch the SuperBowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in supporting "professional" sports at all.
Waste of money and time IMO.

I did not even know who was playing till today when somebody asked me who I thought would win when I had to ask who was playing.

I enjoy the food and commercials. That's it.

No game for me though. The wife works tonight so no plans.

What game?.......
confused2.gif

Originally Posted by Blkstanger
It got too political for me. I've been done with it for the past few years.

I'm there with you. Unfortunately I live in Chiefs territory so I have to hear it from everyones TV around me.

No Super Bowl here. Can't handle the slow motion posing and the ridiculous rehearsed touchdown celebrations. Roger Goodell made $31 million last year. How many poor schlubs have to drag themselves to work tomorrow?

I watch it and like it. Piddling around with other things at the same time though.

I don't, it's nothing but bread and circuses and how many people here know that the NFL re-registered their organization as an "entertainment"
operation and no longer is a "sporting" entity. That means the rules and regulations can be "played" with and indeed staged much like WWF?
Plus most of the player are thugs that tend to beat their wives and girlfriends too.

NFL has been losing viewers and fans for years now, nothing but a big joke.

Originally Posted by gfh77665
After all the kneeling and political stunts, I don't watch it.

↑↑↑↑↑ This ↑↑↑↑↑

I love football and the NFL in general. Probably the biggest sports league in the world. Also find there's so many different betting options, if you're so inclined. Been watching since '66 and not gonna stop now. That would be un-north american. See you soon, half- time show is just about to come on. Cheers.

Originally Posted by Trav
Total waste of my time, I wouldn't watch it if someone paid me.

Same. Football does nothing for me.

Watching the halftime show right now. That being said I absolutely can't wait for the Daytona 500. Going to Pomona on Saturday for Winternationals qualifying.

Last edited:
Lighten up guys - it's part of Americana. Good game so far.

Watching on a split screen monitor so I can multi task. Best commercial so far - New York Life Insurance - Agape

Second Place - Hummer EV

Trump ad was good, waiting on Bloomberg.

JayLo and half time show overly sexual.

Do I get banned for this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back