FK1000 wax update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just finish detailing my wife's new 2019 Highlander using FK1000. As expected, and although it is not the easiest wax to get off when applied it still worked very well and the results were great!. The next day it poured all day and in looking at my freshly waxed new vehicle and my Tacoma which I waxed with FK1000 back in the beginning of October 2019 I was impressed as to how well the older wax job has held up on a vehicle stored 24/7 outside in Florida. Beading was very similar. Good job FK1000!! I NEVER have had the same longevity out of similar products like Meguiars Ultimate Wax despite many reviews to the contrary!

Originally Posted by 007
Just finish detailing my wife's new 2019 Highlander using FK1000. As expected, and although it is not the easiest wax to get off when applied it still worked very well and the results were great!. The next day it poured all day and in looking at my freshly waxed new vehicle and my Tacoma which I waxed with FK1000 back in the beginning of October 2019 I was impressed as to how well the older wax job has held up on a vehicle stored 24/7 outside in Florida. Beading was very similar. Good job FK1000!! I NEVER have had the same longevity out of similar products like Meguiars Ultimate Wax despite many reviews to the contrary!

i bought a can to try out. while it worked well i had a few spots that got some on the black plastic. pain to take off. i have now gone to spray sealants instead. Faster. spray on everything without worry , and the new ones last a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back