Superbowl Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's on your menu?

We're having chicken wings and celery sticks, nachos, French fries, fried shrimp and instead of chili, past'e fasule.

Last edited:
Beer and wings
Beer and pizza
Beer and chips and salsa
Beer and dip

Did I mention Beer 🥴🤣

Originally Posted by GSCJR
What's on your menu?

We're having chicken wings and celery sticks, nachos, French fries, fried shrimp and instead of chili, past'e fasule.

It's pasta [censored]. Edit: since when is the name of a food dish censored on this site? It's FOOD, not a gay slur.

Brownies with ice cream, chicken salad sandwiches, sausage/cheese dip, meatballs, Sun Drops, salsa and chips

Originally Posted by NormanBuntz
Originally Posted by GSCJR
What's on your menu?

It's pasta [censored]. Edit: since when is the name of a food dish censored on this site? It's FOOD, not a gay slur.

LOL at past'e fasule.

It's pasta e [censored] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasta_e_fagioli

I'm making smoked brisket, home made potato crisps in my new air fryer aka convection oven, baked sweet potatoes., hummus, and Hendricks and Fever tree. Wife is making sour cream cake.

Originally Posted by Donald
Superbowl or not, I am still on low carb, no added sugar diet trying to get weight and A1C down before my next doctor appt.

So Diet Pepsi and some fruit.

Good luck with that. Do you find that diet or exercise has more of an affect on your A1C?

Don't watch any NFL at all. Back before they were taking knees my favorite was chili brats, veg-dip plate and a couple limed up Coronas

I'm making a large pot of beef stew.

It's not anything planned. A friend bought big (too big) at a local butcher and he offered me some.
I took the "cubes" which look real good. The Big Game menu was thus set.

Originally Posted by Donald
Superbowl or not, I am still on low carb, no added sugar diet trying to get weight and A1C down before my next doctor appt.

So Diet Pepsi and some fruit.

I'm not turning this into a diet thread but you should focus on vegetables mainly green leafy and limit fruit as a lifestyle for a low carb diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back