Originally Posted by Eddie
I must log in every day on this site. Is it me or something else?

Ed

I must log in in every site I have an account for - every day. Password manager helps, though.

Originally Posted by Eddie
I must log in every day on this site. Is it me or something else?

Ed
I've had to log in twice today. IDK.

You need a Password Manager Eddie. Should be a few free ones out there. Try Google.com.
Mine is built into Mozilla Firefox Browser. My screen name and password remains, even when I try logging-in under Private Windows.
I split time running both private and regular windows here at BITOG. I click on the Pennzoil ads here every few days.
Support this place fellas, both ownership and sponsors.

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be a cookie issue. You might try clearing your cookies so they get reset. Caution: It might reset the cookies for all of the websites you visit.

Sounds like it could be a cookie issue. You might try clearing your cookies so they get reset. Caution: It might reset the cookies for all of the websites you visit.
If using Firefox, you can just do a search for bobistheoilguy and choose to only clear those cookies.

Capture.JPG

Yeah it's like a used car lot around here :)

Back