Napa Gold 7060 7.5K miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Napa Gold 7060 that was on my Mother's 2012 Chrysler 200 with the 2.4L engine from Oct 2019. Ran filter on Pennzoil 5W-20 high mileage blend.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ended up replacing the filter with a CARQUEST Blue. Wasn't too impressed on how the pleats looked but I didn't find any tears in the media.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Looks good, and thank you for c&p
smile.gif

Did you put more Pennzoil HM blend back in? Thank You

I ended up putting in Quaker State high mileage (Red Cap) 5W-20 as it was part of a Oil Change Special.

Looks good to me at a substantial fci, like it got the job done. Pleat wave minimal and no functional factor. Typical results ime with the Napa Gold 1348, 7356 and recently 1356 application.

Wonder if replacement CQ Blue older Wix made or current Puro made version?

Thanks for c&p.

Originally Posted by Sayjac

Wonder if replacement CQ Blue older Wix made or current Puro made version?

All remaining CQ blue filters I have start with "F" as the first letter of the printed code. I would guess that would be a Purolator made in Fayetteville

Looks good to me. I have no issues with Napa or Wix filters other than the price. They are not crazy high priced but I feel like a store brand filter like Napa should have a lower price point. Good filters though.

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
mpgo4th
Aren't all the new NAPA filters Puro and not Wix?
..... or do I have that backwards?

Mann+Hummel own both companies, so hard to say how that's affected the NAPA filters.

No Napa Gold/(Wix) or Platinum/(XP) spin on filters are Puro made. While M&H owns both companies adding Wix mid 2016, no production cross over those lines to this point. Excluding the M&H made 21334 I haven't seen any Napa Silver or Proselect spin on made by other than Wix to this point either.

Only cross over seen this subforum in Wix filter line is jobber tier ProTec line. One PTL application showed Puro construction.

The mentioned AAP CQ line has been Puro made for awhile now.

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
mpgo4th
Aren't all the new NAPA filters Puro and not Wix?
..... or do I have that backwards?

All of them in my area are Wix and look the same as they have for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back