What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted by Patman

Wow, was a huge Kamelot fan back in the day. When Kahn left, I kind of forgot about them. The new guy isn't quite as good...but darn close. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Originally Posted by DriveHard

Wow, was a huge Kamelot fan back in the day. When Kahn left, I kind of forgot about them. The new guy isn't quite as good...but darn close. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Out of all the new metal bands I've discovered in the past year since I got on Spotify, Kamelot is my favorite. But I'm constantly discovering new ones, there are so many great bands similar to Kamelot from Europe that are unknown over here.

Here is a quick list of some of the bands I'm listening to lately: Stratovarius, Vanden Plas, Allen Lande, Evergrey, Thunderstone, Bloodbound, Adagio, Silent Force, Seventh Wonder, Excalion, Pyramaze, Labyrinth, Stream of Passion, Primal Fear, Mystic Prophecy and Ring of Fire. I just love how Spotify suggests bands similar to the ones I've discovered and then opens up even more choices.

Gareth Emery feat. Gavrielle - Far From Home (Craig Connelly Extended Remix)
25.gif

Originally Posted by Patman
Originally Posted by DriveHard

Out of all the new metal bands I've discovered in the past year since I got on Spotify, Kamelot is my favorite. But I'm constantly discovering new ones, there are so many great bands similar to Kamelot from Europe that are unknown over here.

Here is a quick list of some of the bands I'm listening to lately: Stratovarius, Vanden Plas, Allen Lande, Evergrey, Thunderstone, Bloodbound, Adagio, Silent Force, Seventh Wonder, Excalion, Pyramaze, Labyrinth, Stream of Passion, Primal Fear, Mystic Prophecy and Ring of Fire. I just love how Spotify suggests bands similar to the ones I've discovered and then opens up even more choices.

There is one called Leningrad, you may like them too.

Originally Posted by talest

There is one called Leningrad, you may like them too.

Thanks, I will check them out! I am now listening to a band called Within Temptation, they have an early Evanescence type of feel to them and it's really good!

Back