Pig Parker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
I walk out of the gym to find this. Any Curb fans here?

Are you happy with that park? This is chaos, society can't function like this!

[Linked Image]

That should be a towing offense. You see people everyday buying cars from 33K to over a 100K and they can't even drive. I Loved driving my 75 Dodge to deal with people like this.

What's the problem ... ? Civic guy or girl had lots of room to get out their drivers side !

Ohhhh, you drive the Tiguan.

Ooops, sorry I accidentally shattered your mirror trying to get into my car ... I didn't really have much room.

Civic driver is an a$$ no doubt but I didn't know a Tiguan is considered a compact
[Linked Image from media.ign.com]

People who park like that usually get their door scratched up when the owner of the vehicle next to it tries to get in theirs. The curious part is how that scratch can extend all the way to the rear of the vehicle, and up the other side too.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dishdude
I walk out of the gym to find this. Any Curb fans here?

Are you happy with that park? This is chaos, society can't function like this!

[Linked Image]

This kind of stuff drives me nuts. I search out curbs and pull within an inch of them often. Then some idiot pulls close to me STILL ...¨. That bugs me even more!

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? Civic owner a pig but Tiguan owner gets no prize for parking either, not staying in between the lane markings such that the car next to it had to park further to the right. Geez, if you're going to get some exercise, you'd think you would park far from the entrance to avoid door dings and get in a walk too.

Originally Posted by atikovi
Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? Civic owner a pig but Tiguan owner gets no prize for parking either, not staying in between the lane markings such that the car next to it had to park further to the right. Geez, if you're going to get some exercise, you'd think you would park far from the entrance to avoid door dings and get in a walk too.

I think.his point is people should use some common sense and park PROPERLY or not drive at all.

Originally Posted by atikovi

What about parking in front of other people's houses?
whistle.gif

If we are going to bust balls
wink.gif

Many years ago while at college, I was in my parked car in the campus parking lot. I was early to class, so I was studying for a test. Along comes this big fat woman in her big fat car. (My car at that time was a 1966 Mustang fastback). She parks next to me leaving less than 12" between her car and mine. Problem was, she was about 4 ft wide. I thought a bomb went off as my car shook from the force of her door and body slamming into my Mustang. She looks over at me at gives me a dirty look as she walks away to class as I watched her in my rear view mirror. I got out of my car and surveyed the damage. A huge crease down the side of my passenger door, flaking paint. I was freaking furious. I got back in my car, waited until the coast was clear and proceeded to remodel her driver side door with my passenger door that she had already messed up. I left a crease in her door matching mine. I started my car up and drove to the other side of campus and parked. Cant remember how I did on that test but my blood pressure took awhile to subside. The dirty look that woman gave me is something I remember to this day, almost 40 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back