New seafoam oil stabilizer at AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw it tonite and know nothing about it. Not even on sf site...much thinner than Lucas so I will give it a try next OC. 16.99 per qt....claims to add extra lubricity and cleaning throughout engine. Suggested use is 20 pct of engine oil capacity

Maybe it stabilizes the seafoam?
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by spasm3
grin2.gif

lol.gif

Seems more like a very effective tool designed to separate an individual from their money by at best doing no harm.

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
Originally Posted by spasm3
grin2.gif

lol.gif

Seems more like a very effective tool designed to separate an individual from their money by at best doing no harm.

+1

It gives the oil more stability so it doesnt slosh about under high cornering speeds. This ensures you pickup pipe is always submerged because the oil is so stable it stays put.

Lucas Oil Stabiliser
Preventing oil starvation, every time you turn.

Can i get a job as an ad-man?

Originally Posted by Olas
It gives the oil more stability so it doesnt slosh about under high cornering speeds. This ensures you pickup pipe is always submerged because the oil is so stable it stays put.

Lucas Oil Stabiliser
Preventing oil starvation, every time you turn.

Can i get a job as an ad-man?

That's it !

Just because they sell it and make some claims does not mean you should buy it.

Quality synthetic oil is the best oil for your engine. Nothing else needed for an engine in good shape.

A sludged engine may benefit from some additives but that is a different discussion.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 03s
Found it

Link

interesting it states:

This item cannot be shipped to any US State, US Territory or US Military address.

I emailed Sea Foam Sales 3 days ago, asking for an MSDS/SDS/PDS, no reply yet... a competitor to Luca's Synthetic Oil Stabilizer
lol.gif

Last edited:
Here's the SDS for Seafoamâ„¢ Synthetic Oil Treatment OS32:

https://imgur.com/a/Nfgh37t

Component / CAS / No. Conc (wt%)
Lubricating oils (petroleum) C20-50, hydrotreated, neutral oil-based [72623-87-1] (80 - 90%)
Bis(nonylphenyl)amine [36878-20-3] (1 - 2%)
Distillates (petroleum), solvent-dewaxed heavy paraffinic [64742-65-0] (< 1%)
Zinc O,O,O',O'-tetrakis(1,3-dimethylbutyl) bis(phosphorodithioate) [2215-35-2] (< 1%)
Zinc bis[O,O-bis(ethylhexyl)] bis (dithiophosphate [4259-15-8] (< 1)
Amides, coco, N,N-bis(hydroxyethyl)-, reaction products with coco monoglycerides and molybdenum oxide [445409-27-8] (< 1%)
Distillates (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy napthenic [64742-52-5] (< 1)
Diphenylamine [122-39-4] (< 0.1)

Appearance: Amber liquid
Odor: Mild Petroleum
Flash Point: > 135°C / 275°F
Density: 0.9 mg/cu. cm @15.6°C
Viscosity: ~ 9 cSt @ 100°C

57.gif

Perhaps you mean this? Not to be confused with any of the other products. Sorry for posting sideways, but I don't have the time to turn image into a perfect a square at the store
[Linked Image]

Interesting that you say it's thin. If you look at the SDS of the other Seafoam products all they are doing is relabeling and change the packaging of the same product. It wouldn't surprise me if this was more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back