Mobil 1â„¢ ESP X2 0W-20 US Availability

Located in the Georgia, US and looking for A steady supplier of Mobil 1â„¢ ESP X2 0W-20 in 1QT or 5QT quantities. This may be more readily available in 5w-30 but I'm sticking with 0w-20. Mobil 1 says it's available online at Advanced Auto, Walmart online, Oreilly, Autozone and Pep boys but I don't see it available when I search those websites.

Originally Posted by TheIceStormof06
Located in the Georgia, US and looking for A steady supplier of Mobil 1â„¢ ESP X2 0W-20 in 1QT or 5QT quantities. This may be more readily available in 5w-30 but I'm sticking with 0w-20. Mobil 1 says it's available online at Advanced Auto, Walmart online, Oreilly, Autozone and Pep boys but I don't see it available when I search those websites.

Have you tried contacting them (ie. AAP, WM) directly?

Last edited:
Sun Coast Porsche has it for $11 per qt, no 5qt available. I bought some. I would think it will be at Walmart and others soon enough now that all of VAG is switching over to it.

Originally Posted by bluesubie
From: https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/5193092/vw-508-spec-0w20

Originally Posted by bulwnkl
XOM told me yesterday that the ESP X2 0W20 is only available at Porsche and Bentley dealers in the USA. No info on plans to expand availability.

Originally Posted by BrandonT
Sun Coast Porsche has it for $11 per qt, no 5qt available. I bought some. I would think it will be at Walmart and others soon enough now that all of VAG is switching over to it.

Thanks. I thought I remembered seeing that post about availability at Porsche dealers. Surprised they wouldn't make it available at VW first.

Thanks guys. I found it locally at an Audi delearship actually. $9.96/QT. It's just labeled Mobil 1 0w-20 C5 spec. If you press them further, they will verify that it has the 508.00/509.00 certification.

Originally Posted by TheIceStormof06
Thanks guys. I found it locally at an Audi delearship actually. $9.96/QT. It's just labeled Mobil 1 0w-20 C5 spec. If you press them further, they will verify that it has the 508.00/509.00 certification.

+

Porsche C20
MB-Approval 229.71
Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.51.5122

Back