Where to Find Technical Service Bulletins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys,

So I'm over at my neighbors house right now and he's stated that his 2003 Dodge Caravan is having shift issues when the motor/weather is cold.

He can hit and hit the gas, nothing will happen. Then it'll jerk real hard into gear. Then trans acts fine when it's warm.

Sounds like the same issue I had with my 99 Durango...shift solenoids.

Another thing, did advise him to get an ATF service if due. I did see a thread on here way back that there was a TSB put out that you cannot flush transmissions, only drop & fill on this particular model.

Anyone know anything about these issues?

Last but not least, looking for a good site that I can look up technical service bulletins. Google searches giving me mixed directions/cattle manuer websites

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Our local library has a Chilton link with repair info that includes TSBs. You might check to see if your library offers this or similar.

Originally Posted by zrxkawboy
Our local library has a Chilton link with repair info that includes TSBs. You might check to see if your library offers this or similar.

shocked.gif
Minty! Will have to check that one out! Thank you
smile.gif

My condo's a few over yonder from Fresno State...

Last edited:
Well Alldata typically has repair info plus TSBs. They do a 5 year subscription for $50 but there are probably coupon codes on retailmenot.com for some additional discounts.

I figured someone would mention some Chrysler workshop manuals online but failing that, alldata is probably the other good resource.

Originally Posted by zrxkawboy

It's one reason I have a library card, my local library is pretty good about online resource access.

I've found if you get it from NHTSA, you can also get the officially sanctioned repair info for that TSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back