LSU or Clemson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be a close game. I'd love to see Joe Burrow go out with a great game. He is a terrific person as well as a great QB. He filled the piece that LSU had been missing. He has had the best season (so far) that I ever saw a QB have in college football. He has worked hard to get there so good for him. But, that Clemson is a great team also. They also have a great QB. Trevor Lawrence was the best freshmen QB I ever saw play college football. WOW!! What a match up!! It will be great to watch! Good luck to both teams.

Nearly all of my local friends live within 10 miles of Clemson. Many of them attended there, work there, teach there, or did before retiring. I hope they're happy, but otherwise try not to care. Traffic gets crazy here on home game weekends.

LSU scores 21 unanswered points to end the first half. From being down 17-7 to up 28-17. It ain't over till it's over, but LSU gets the ball to start the second half. Geaux Tigers!

I pretty much would have guessed this outcome....LSU walloped Clemson handily in the second half.

I'm a diehard Ole Miss Rebels fan. They suck, but I will not abandon them. However, when it comes to the playoffs, I like to cheer on whoever is representing the SEC. Therefore, I cheered on LSU in this one.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

WHO DAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT DEM BAYOU BENGALS, WHO DAT, WHO DAT!

kittykat.png

Originally Posted by RDY4WAR
I'm a diehard Ole Miss Rebels fan. They suck, but I will not abandon them. However, when it comes to the playoffs, I like to cheer on whoever is representing the SEC. Therefore, I cheered on LSU in this one.

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
WHO DAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT DEM BAYOU BENGALS, WHO DAT, WHO DAT!

Congrats LSU!

SEC representing !

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Both teams are deserving teams for this Championship game. I picked LSU after their last performance over Oklahoma.

Yeah, LSU got a lead and put the pedal thru the metal in 2nd half

How many of you watched the game? It went pretty much the way I expected it to, though it looked like Clemson was going to make a game of it early on. Once LSU got that offense rolling it was all over...

Originally Posted by Donald
Green Bay Packers!

I'd love to see them get another Lombardi trophy, but unfortunately I think San Fran is going to hand them their backsides...

Originally Posted by grampi
Green Bay Packers!

I'd love to see them get another Lombardi trophy, but unfortunately I think San Fran is going to hand them their backsides...

Trying to hijack the LSU thread?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gfh77665
Green Bay Packers!

mad.gif

Lighten up Lenny...

Green Bay Packers!

mad.gif

Lighten up Lenny...

You lighten up, and take your NFL talk to your own thread. They are free to create, if you didn't know that, Scooter.

LSU = Greatest of All Time!

LSU's resume this year: 5 wins over the final top 8. 7 wins over top 10 teams (at the time the games were played). That's the most ever. After Alabama, they played 6 games and won by at least 17 points in every game, including 3 games against top 5 teams. They scored the most points ever in modern college football, despite playing several highly ranked defenses. They averaged 42 points against the #1, #2, #7 and #13 ranked scoring defenses.

I heard some sports commentators on the radio today. Statistically, LSU = Greatest of All Time. 2nd place is the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers. Only one team came with 14 points of them, and the rest of their games were blowouts.

You lighten up, and take your NFL talk to your own thread. They are free to create, if you didn't know that, Scooter.

Maybe you didn't notice, Sherlock, that I wasn't the first person to make an NFL reference...I was just replying to the person who did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back