Interior "quick detailer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised the guys at Esoteric love Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer. I now use this on the engine as well. I even use it on my desk in my office. I wouldn't say there is anything special about it other than it just works well.

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Mother's VLR

That's what I bought. Good for vinyl, leather and rubber.
It states it cleans, conditions & protects.

Originally Posted by HoosierJeeper
I really like West Coast Customs stuff, only seen it at Walmart. Cleans better than Meguire's and doesn't leave any shine. But it doesn't work on glass or fabric.

Agreed. I picked up two metal bottles of the interior retailer car Walmart...$6 each. Great stuff for dash,trim,seats leather etc..

Originally Posted by buster
This is now my go to interior cleaner. Safe on anything, even LCD screens. ZERO shine which is what I'm after. It also has UV protection built in.

[Linked Image]

Buster, have you tried the Meguiars Ultimate Quik Interior Cleaner? Looks like they stop carrying the Regular Quik Interior Cleaner at WalMart stores.

Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer is a fantastic product. $3.97 at Walmart. Leaves no streaking, is a mild cleaner and leaves a OEM finish with zero to little shine. You can also use it on the engine bay plastics. Another product I picked up a few days ago was Meguiar's Mirror Bright Vinyl & Rubber Treatment. $5.98 at PepBoys. Leaves a really nice dark, matte finish. Not shiny and not sticky at all. Both of these products are significantly cheaper than 303. Both also have UV protection. The Vinyl & Rubber Treatment may be hard to find though.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by buster
Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer is a fantastic product. $3.97 at Walmart. Leaves no streaking, is a mild cleaner and leaves a OEM finish with zero to little shine. You can also use it on the engine bay plastics. Another product I picked up a few days ago was Meguiar's Mirror Bright Vinyl & Rubber Treatment. $5.98 at PepBoys. Leaves a really nice dark, matte finish. Not shiny and not sticky at all. Both of these products are significantly cheaper than 303. Both also have UV protection. The Vinyl & Rubber Treatment may be hard to find though.

[Linked Image]

I was referring to the Ultimate version of the Meguairs QID.

I use Optimum No Rinse as a quick detailer inside the vehicle. Works great and no need for additional bottles of stuff.

As you see, you will get many answers. None of them wrong. I'm an autogeek forum member also like most of these folks and use many products.
Interior wise, Adam's gets my vote. I'm a matte oem kind of dude, I like their interior detailer.
The lady, she likes the shine, she prefers their in n out spray.
The important thing to both of us, is neither are greasy, and to be honest they both look great and work well.

Depending on the look you are going for, and off the shelf availability or online ordering, there are many great products to fit the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back