Off to the 49er Viking game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the 9ers by 10...
FYI, I would not pay these prices; we have been invited by a company trying to woo an IT contract from wifey's employeer.
Don't even have to drive to Levis Stadium. This is the 3rd game this year.
The last game I saw was the 49er Packer playoff game in the late 80's at the 'Stick.

Go 9ers!
Oh yeah, I don't wanna see Russel and the 'Hawks again this year...

Last edited:
I'm a Packer fan so I would like the usually hated Vikings to win so they can then show up at Lambeau and get beat a third time this year.

Enjoy the game. As a Pats fan I am still rooting for Jimmy G. I wonder if the Belichek/Kraft team is now regretting having let him get away.
smile.gif
Oh well. Should be good, I will watch it on cable.

Looks like the Niner's are taking the hated Vikings to the woodshed. Packers possibly travelling to Santa Clara next week is better than the Vike's busing it back to the twin Cities tonight.

We made a few mistakes early. Witherspoon's interference anf the defender falling down allowing a Viking touchdown. Garrapolo's interception and a few other bad passes we got away with.
But our defense was shut down in the 2nd half. I think Minnesota had only 4 first downs until late in the 4th quarter.
We played disciplined football.

There were a lotta purple jerseys at the game; I was surprised. Some of them left in the 3rd quarter. I think they left a lot in New Oleans when they beat the Saints last week.

2 more baby!

bosa.jpeg

sherman.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back