Amazon Basics Cabin Filters

Just found today that amazon now has their own branded cabin filters, made in China. Great deal too considering you can get a two pack for less than 16 bucks. Just search your vehicle and it'll tell if it fits. They use their own numbers of course. I just ordered some for my corolla and my wife's fit. More pictures of actual product to come.

323D9968-42B8-4218-AF35-AA5F3983ACDC.png

86A871F1-2889-4D49-9DDE-50F21C6FADBE.png

BCE08E95-0BDE-48AB-B01A-D7F995C8AAF7.png

5A24D90E-E6EA-497A-8712-9D3BFC48988B.png

335429BF-E178-453E-B891-CFE3402A28E6.png

FCF441AD-5DA0-4E03-B79E-C84B1CDD53D1.png

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
They look like reboxed Frams

Like a lot of auto parts (and types of food items), they may be coming off the same production line with different labels / boxes.

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
How long before Amazon starts making their own EVs?

I just ordered one. Looks just like a Leaf but is called Bezo...
2 day delivery with Prime.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JeffKeryk

I just ordered one. Looks just like a Leaf but is called Bezo...
2 day delivery with Prime.

Some porch pirate might have a really great day at your house in 2 days...

;^)

We live in a fairly remote neighborhood and are well off the street with our garage doors not even visible from there...and I think we have had a couple of porch pirate episodes despite all that.
I suspect neighbors' teen/early adult kids as some of them are pretty skeevy, but I suppose it could also be scumbags tailing the delivery vehicles.
If anybody tries pirating me and I happen to be home and paying attention, they are going to have a REALLY bad day...

When the Chinese starts making them and putting all sorts of domestic local brand labels on them.

I just bought 2 for my wifes CRV. I have been buying the ATP but 2 of the Amazon were the same the price as one ATP. I tried STP once and it was a lot thinner than OEM and more money than the ATP so I didn't buy again. Time will tell how these are but for $14 I couldn't go wrong. They don't have any listed for my 18 Legacy or 19 Impreza.

A day after driving with a Bosch HEPA and not realizing "filter" means "noticeably block so much airflow so you die from heat exhaustion when it's 88 degrees out even with the fan on high", I'd say as long as it lets some air through it I'll see if they make them for Foresters.

I've been getting the chinese filters on ebay. Takes 6 weeks but you can plan ahead. About $4.

I bought two of these for my Rubicon (basically two for the price of one). They seem to be of decent quality.

Coo= China?

Believe the filters sold at WM are as well.

Not sure any are actually domestic. OE?

bought a 2 pack this morning for $11 for the Mustang. I tossed the old one in the trash this weekend, it may have been the original one.

Back