Anyone here roll your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by P10crew
Ok first of all the surface that you dry the noodles on must be absorbent. If you lay them on a counter or wax paper they will not dry. As stated above the sheet is only used for noodling lol. Beds have been used for drying noodles for 4 generations that I know of in my family. Would it look better if that sheet was on top of a giant table?
If drying noodles on a dedicated pristine sheet bothers you please do your self a favor and don't ever ever set foot in a packing house because you will never eat a T bone again. And you better not watch them make your hamburger. Now man up and let's have some buttered noodles! You won't buy them in the store if you ever try them.
Have a good day!

You and I know how good and delicious homemade with real eggs and good flour taste....

Now let me gross the lads more: saw it done on kitchen table, kitchen cupboards (the old kitchen cabinets that included shelves also, no countertops), pantry shelves, various couches

Nobody got sick, but they eat pretty good...

Now, I wonder how grandpa and grandma did it in their own non-electric, build-your-own or inherited furniture days...

Originally Posted by Fawteen
Personally not a big fan of pasta. Especially when it's been on someone's bed-kinda gross.

Where would you have put it? It's a clean sheet. You better never go into a commercial kitchen or food processing facility if drying noodles on a bedsheet is disturbing.

Originally Posted by P10crew
Ok first of all the surface that you dry the noodles on must be absorbent. If you lay them on a counter or wax paper they will not dry. As stated above the sheet is only used for noodling lol. Beds have been used for drying noodles for 4 generations that I know of in my family. Would it look better if that sheet was on top of a giant table?
If drying noodles on a dedicated pristine sheet bothers you please do your self a favor and don't ever ever set foot in a packing house because you will never eat a T bone again. And you better not watch them make your hamburger. Now man up and let's have some buttered noodles! You won't buy them in the store if you ever try them.
Have a good day!
What's in them? Flour, eggs, and salt?

Originally Posted by Sunnyinhollister
OK, I'm from kalifornia. When I saw the title, "Anyone here roll your own?" I was thinking something else entirely.....
57.gif

I knew it wasn't, but I wish it was lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back