Iran 737 Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised no one has mentioned it yet.

How about some wild speculation as to what caused the crash?

Current one is that it might have been attacked.

New plane, experienced pilots, not too many good options out there. Also bird strike was a possibility, but it made it to 8000 feet so they could have said something.

Tehran is already at 3 to 4000 feet so they weren't far into the takeoff.

Good luck getting any facts out of Iran. They have already said they won't let the black boxes go.

Originally Posted by Astro14
What could we possibly discuss?

It's all speculation at this point...

^ This
+1
IBTL

Originally Posted by PimTac

Good luck getting any facts out of Iran. They have already said they won't let the black boxes go.

I think they said they wouldn't turn them over to Boeing, but I think there are other countries that might be able to examine them and they could always turn them over to Ukraine.

Originally Posted by joekingcorvette
I thought I heard on the news it had just had the physical and was only about 3-4 years old. Sounds suspicious to me.

The physical could be good or bad. I've heard of planes crashing right after they had some work done because it wasn't done right.

Originally Posted by Wolf359

I think they said they wouldn't turn them over to Boeing, but I think there are other countries that might be able to examine them and they could always turn them over to Ukraine.

This, France is analyzing the Eithiopian crash boxes, theres multiple countries it can go to.

Originally Posted by gathermewool
Originally Posted by Astro14
What could we possibly discuss?

It's all speculation at this point...

^ This
+1
IBTL

^ This
+1
IBTL

This event is already the subject of a ten page thread on pprune with much speculation based upon the wreckage photos available.
At this point, there is no more than speculation about the fate of this fairly new Boeing.
With investigation as well as more information, the reasons that this flight was lost will become clear.
For now, we can only speculate about an uncontained engine failure, an onboard bomb or a missile strike, all of these based upon the aircraft being ablaze before it returned to the ground.

Originally Posted by Audios
Originally Posted by Wolf359

This, France is analyzing the Eithiopian crash boxes, theres multiple countries it can go to.

Probably going to France. That is only prediction at this point anyone can give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back