Glossary of terms/slang/acronyms used in forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread or page that lays out these things? I found the article glossary on the home page but for instance it didn't have "OPE". What is that? Internet didn't help me. A while back I recall finding that "OCI" was oil change interval, but can't remember how I found that out. I thought I vaguely remember it being in a list somewhere. thanks!

Originally Posted by Donald
Not sure but if I asked my wife Italian or Chinese food tonight she would often just say "yes". How does one answer an A or B question with a "yes". Maybe its something only women know how to do.

My kids are good at that too, have one of each gender. Me and the wife, we're more of the "I don't know, what do you want?" sort.
lol.gif

ALL - you are expected to keep your acronyms clean; don't reference things otherwise unfit for posting, just because you can hide behind an acronym.
It took me several minutes to clean up this thread.
Like my dad used to say .... "Don't make me come back here again, 'cause you won't like it if I do."

Last edited:
those shortcuts are for posters BUT NOT for the READERS in most instances, simply a PITA. spelling thing out at least once in the beginning then short cutting is not as bad for me as whats obvious to some is NOT for others!!

Thanks to all who responded...

Originally Posted by MrQuackers
Outdoor
Power
Equipment

aha! thanks MrQuackers, I was sure it was "Option Paralysis Eliminator"
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
It's a sticky in the PCMO forum.

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/foru.../acronyms-used-at-bitog-make-me-a-sticky

voila! thanks ZeeOSix, that's the one! Definitely felt several of my remaining brain cells struggling to form the recognition synapse. I believe I actually have this bookmarked somewhere from a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back