Weather Tech front floor Mats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the floor liners in multiple vehicles and think the quality has gone down slightly. I'm getting Huskyliners in the next vehicle. I have the WT floor liners for all 3 rows in my wife's Yukon and the cargo mat. The 2nd row is not sitting flat at the door opening and the passenger side front mat doesn't sit flat either. The Weathertech nameplate popped off shortly after getting them.

Originally Posted by Aero540T
Got some Husky liners for my Jeep a couple years ago and they seem to be getting a little stiff and move around a lot. Mostly the driver one, obviously since it gets most wear.
I decided I wanted some for my old Taurus this winter and got AmazonBasics heavy duty universals for it. For only 25 bucks I'm very impressed so far.

Don't forget the HuskyLiners have a lifetime guarantee. Contact them about the loose mat.

Originally Posted by Nick1994
Originally Posted by Aero540T
Got some Husky liners for my Jeep a couple years ago and they seem to be getting a little stiff and move around a lot. Mostly the driver one, obviously since it gets most wear.
I decided I wanted some for my old Taurus this winter and got AmazonBasics heavy duty universals for it. For only 25 bucks I'm very impressed so far.

Don't forget the HuskyLiners have a lifetime guarantee. Contact them about the loose mat.

Thanks I hadn't thought of that, or checked. I'll take a closer look at it and see if anything can be done

Just got mine today. So far so good.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Have had them in the front of my Prius for ~3 years?. It's nice when people are worried about getting in with muddy/dirty shoes and you can just point at the floor mat and really mean it when you say "It's fine. Get in already."

I've had WeatherTechs in my Suburban for most of it's 180,000 miles. First vehicle I've ever used em in. When I take em out to clean them and Vacuum the interior, the carpets look perfect. I wanted to get a set for my wife but she doesn't believe in spending money on cars. Don't even know where her factory mats are any more. Her car looks like a family of five lives in it.

I use those type of mats in winter however go back to OEM ones in summer. I end up replacing the OEM carpet once in vehicles life. Typically at some point in the car generation the mats become extremely inexpensive on eBay or at dealer when people trying to get rid of them.

Brand new carpet underneath is nice at 180k but who cares when you can't see it
smile.gif

the old WeatherTechs were soft and more rubbery - they were made by Cannon in England. Didn't hold up too well.

I have a set in my car, it's one interior must-do I have. The new ones are American made and use a different polymer for the mats. The liners are different.

You will be very happy. They set the standard in this category. Got a set for front and back for our 2015 Corolla when it was brand new and the fit and finish are fabulous. Easily removed for cleaning on detail day!

Originally Posted by nthach
the old WeatherTechs were soft and more rubbery - they were made by Cannon in England. Didn't hold up too well.

I have a set in my car, it's one interior must-do I have. The new ones are American made and use a different polymer for the mats. The liners are different.

Can't believe someone mentioned Cannon. I have a set in my 95 Maxima I got when new. They are decent, and unlike yours, have held up very well and protect quite well but the fit is fair at best. Unfortunately WeatherTech doesn't make them for my Maxima.

Originally Posted by 1978elcamino
I have a set in my 2016 Fusion, front, back and trunk. FYI, the back seat covers pretty much everything, as does the trunk mat. With kids and living on a dirt road I feel the mats are money well spent.

I need to correct this, I have Husky in the Fusion, weathertech in the f150, both are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back