Napa filter sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does napa have their filter sales usually? I know they have one now for the platinum filters, but I'd prefer the gold.

Originally Posted by Donald

Isn't the Platinum a better filter?

Yes and no, The platinum has wire backed synthetic media and is meant for 10K-15K OCI.

However, it's not as good at filtering smaller particles compared to the Gold.

My local NAPAs have one in spring (around 2nd week of March) and one in late fall (around 3rd week of October), and since 3 of the 4 stores within 20 minutes have different owners, the sales are usually staggered by a couple days, leading to about a 15-18 day window.

My favorite 7055 filter goes for like $3.73 during this sale, and 1372s go for about $4.08. I wait til the sale, then buy about 6-8 of each to cover my usage plus F&F.

Originally Posted by Bettez88
When does napa have their filter sales usually? I know they have one now for the platinum filters, but I'd prefer the gold.

Here it is specifically called the NAPA Gold farm and filter sale. Everything gold.. air, oil etc is included in the sale.

It varies by region. Seems to be anywhere from now until mid March. You may want to call your store.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by A_User55555
Originally Posted by Donald

Isn't the Platinum a better filter?

Yes and no, The platinum has wire backed synthetic media and is meant for 10K-15K OCI.

However, it's not as good at filtering smaller particles compared to the Gold.

Good answer.

In my area the Spring advertised NAPA GOLD sale is the first full week in March for 50% off
atomaticly, then the second unadvertised sale is the first full week of October and you typically receive the 50% discount only if you ask for it.
â–¡Oil Filter
â–¡Air Filter
â–¡Cabin Air Filter
â–¡Fuel Filter

I'm hoping NAPA has another $5 sale on all Platinum filters, last April I grabbed three of them for my wife's BMW, the regular price on those cartridge filters is $18 each! So I saved a bundle, and hope to do it again
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back