SuperTech PDS from Warren Distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent an email to Warren this morning and got a reply by noon.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 100
  • 0 bytes · Views: 197
  • 0 bytes · Views: 57
  • 0 bytes · Views: 34
Gotta love this company. Wish all were this open and responsive. Sorry about the lack of xw20 and xw-16 but they have them and are there for the asking. These are the grades I was interested in so it's what I asked for.

Originally Posted by ka9mnx
Gotta love this company. Wish all were this open and responsive. Sorry about the lack of xw20 and xw-16 but they have them and are there for the asking. These are the grades I was interested in so it's what I asked for.

Thanks for posting, they sure post alot of info!

Originally Posted by D1dad
Super tech is the best oil ever!

For many, it is the best oil they will ever buy, I can agree with that.

I still go on Amazon and buy boutique oils sometimes for fun, but that is not the majority of people.

Super Tech should get more love versus Havoline oils and possibly Quaker State Oils ... Super Tech specs look decent .

What to make of the TBN? A little on the low side? If im reading right, the conv have same TBN as the 10w30 syn?

Originally Posted by ChrisD46
Super Tech should get more love versus Havoline oils and possibly Quaker State Oils ... Super Tech specs look decent .

The biggest hate it gets is that it is the "Walmart Oil" but I am doing extended drains 10k on it and so far no issues.

The takeaway.. It really is mor a bad oil, and the only case you could really make is that for double the cost of it or less could get something else at the same store. The value dollar still favors the Supertech and their ATF ls good as well.

Have not seen the XOM Wide mouth, angular containers in a long time. Has XOM abandoned making Supertech, is it all WPP now? Did not know of WPP aside from Supertech.

Originally Posted by nicholas
What about Super tech in Canada? Does Warren make this also?

Its Safety Kleen re refined motor oil
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nicholas
What about Super tech in Canada? Does Warren make this also?

Don't know. Email and ask...

Originally Posted by N Heat
What to make of the TBN? A little on the low side? If im reading right, the conv have same TBN as the 10w30 syn?

TBN is low (doesn't bother me) but NOAK is very good. It's probably not a 20k mile oil!

Warren buys products from them … but they do their own formulas. I'm sure they are able to produce very large finished batches and then bottle by label … so that gives them good purchasing power upfront …

Good value … but we will all eventually see this has been the largest stretch of the word "synthetic" ever … not saying it's not good lube … but let's quit questioning only certain brands over what is "real" …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back