LSU or Clemson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU by 10-14.
Sure wish I could forecast the future Bowl games, predicting the score or exact numbers-spread.
I'd be rich and using both Redline and Amsoil in our Maseratis and Lamborghinis

Originally Posted by grampi
This one won't be close either...LSU wins easily...

^^^This! Clemson escaped at unranked UNC this year when Mack Brown decided to go for two instead of a tie at the end of the game and force a possible OT. OSU had Clemson on the ropes into the third quarter but couldn't keep their foot on the gas. LSU will strike early and often.

Alabama was a six point favorite last year during the national championship game, and they got blew out by Clemson. Sucker bet again this year?

Originally Posted by bbhero
Clemson 45-38...

OSU was a far better team than OU was to begin with... And LSUs defense is not a world stopper of a defense... They can be scored upon... This game will likely be a offense only game. . . It's what college football has devolved into mostly at times lately. A "low" scoring game like the game between Clemson and OSU 29-23 is a anomaly in today's college game.

And for any of you all old enough to remember... A big point spread can mean absolutely nothing. ..

1992 Sugar Bowl.... Miami Hurricanes vs Alabama...

Big spread in favor of Miami.... Alabama wins 34-13...
Everybody and I mean everybody favored the vaunted Hurricanes going into that game... And Miami got their donkeys kicked.

LSU is going to make an example of Clemson.
LSU 56. CLEMSON 35

LSU is 2and 1 in bowl games against Clemson with last one in 2012 with LSU favorite by 4 but Clemson kicked field goal for the win any how LSU led the game in stats. Just a little history. Oh LSU won last championship in the dome in N.O.

I love LSU but there is way too much overconfidence here. Clemson is the Defending Nat. Champs, 15-0, athletes everywhere, and next years Heisman winner QB (AKA known as the physical freak) running the show. Clemson is the real deal and then some.

Originally Posted by gfh77665
I love LSU but there is way too much overconfidence here. Clemson is the Defending Nat. Champs, 15-0, athletes everywhere, and next years Heisman winner QB (AKA known as the physical freak) running the show. Clemson is the real deal and then some.

Please name this physical freak QB of their future? Against OSU, I saw a young man with very good wheels and that's about it. The rest of his package was Average

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted by gfh77665

Please name this physical freak QB of their future? Against OSU, I saw a young man with very good wheels and that's about it. The rest of his package was Average

From WIKI:

Trevor Lawrence (born October 6, 1999) is a collegiate American football quarterback for the Clemson Tigers. Lawrence is one of the most highly rated quarterback recruits ever, with multiple recruiting experts calling him a "once in a generation" type of player.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Lawrence_(American_football)

Originally Posted by Ws6
Clemson. I'm from Shreveport, LA.

Born in N'awlins, grew up in the Baton Rouge/Gonzales area, and now live in Avoyelles Parish.

LSU1.jpg

If Clemson can run the ball and keep LSU's offense off the field, they will win. LSU defensively isn't nearly as good as Clemson. It should be a good game. I hope Clemson wins but it could go either way.

Last year Clemson was a big underdog to Bama...

Originally Posted by dja4260
If Clemson can run the ball and keep LSU's offense off the field, they will win.

Not gonna happen...Georgia's D was way better than Clemson's and LSU still beat them by 27 points...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back