Post your latest oil purchase or even filter.

Similar to the lastest oil change thread

What was your latest oil purchase be it on sale or whatever.

My last latest buys.

20191228_204718_Film1.jpg

20191228_204741_Film1.jpg

20191228_204758_Film1.jpg

Mobil SS 5w30 for our friend's ‘03 Corolla. She's a single aunt who's raising her niece, so just doing a little bit to help her out with free oil changes. I change it every 5k for her. I throw in a fuel system cleaner for good measure, since I don't know what gas she typically runs.

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Bought seven Napa Gold 1335 oil filters to go on the 2019 Highlander. These fit perfectly the spin on filter adapter I bought and put on to replace the awful OEM cartridge housing (www.bpadapters.com).

For oil, my most recent purchase is 5w30 Havoline synthetic. When my stash is out or low (in about a year) I will be buying Kirklands if my warehouse sells it.

A week ago I changed both the truck and Highlander with 5w20 Valvoline Adanced.

Back in July, some Castrol Magnatec "stop-start", a full synthetic 5W-30 that's rated API AN/CF and ACEA A3/B4. It was $20 for a 5L jug, which in Australia is a smoking hot price. It's regular price would be about $55.

Havoline ProDS 5w30 Smart Change box and a Mobil1 M1-209a filter.

A couple quarts of Chevron DELO 400XLE 10w30 for yard equipment.

Strongly considering running the DELO in my truck this summer with 100+ temps.

OK, I purchased 2 of those in the last month, plus 3 drums of Mobil RDOL SAE 40 Zn free for locomotives.

My personal stash in the last 6 months....

The last 2 pails of Havoline 15W40 in CJ-4, plus 2 pails of Delo 400 CK-4 5W40 and 10 liters of 0W40 Euro M-1.

A pail of Delo Syn HD ATF 295 clone, one pail of 80W140 and one pail of Havoline Mercon/Dex 6.

A bunch of Wix for 6.6L Duramax and 5.3L GMs

Originally Posted by Pat in Speedway
Mobil SS 5w30 for our friend's ‘03 Corolla. She's a single aunt who's raising her niece, so just doing a little bit to help her out with free oil changes. I change it every 5k for her. I throw in a fuel system cleaner for good measure, since I don't know what gas she typically runs.

well done.

I do the same for my older brother and his wife, both vehicles I try to keep on top of the maintenance so there isn't issues further down the road, Last time I did an oil change on her grand am I found a bad wheel bearing and took care of it before it got much much worse.

Maybe I'm just missing the deals but, I haven't found any deals(closeout/discontinued) on oil or filter in my area but, I sure am looking.

Originally Posted by OilReport99
89 quarts of RGT + VME @ $0.87/qt after SOPUS rebate and AZ rewards.

.87c a qt?..holy shhhiii..that's a smokin 🔥 deal! Nice find.

Can we talk about Mobil Super?.. what's up with the pricing? It's $30 or more for a bottle of full syn!!!!.. even the product label says M1 is better and it's priced less. I could see using Super if you got it on rebate or something but no way, no how I'm spending the $30 on what even Mobil admits isn't their premium product.

[Linked Image]

I've gone Schaeffer.

1x 12 quart case of 9000 5w-20
1x 6 gallon case of 9000 5w-30
1x 12 quart case of #205A Automatic Transmission Fluid
1x 12 quart case of 75w-90 Supreme Gear Lube

Arrived via FedEx Ground, on a pallet delivered directly to my garage, free shipping.

thumbsup2.gif

Back