Get anything cool for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Milwaukee M-12 3/8" power ratchet I've been yakking about. (with the help of my Christmas wish list).
smile.gif

Wheels and tires for the truck
Speakers for the truck
New grease gun
DynaGlow kerosene heater for the garage

I went to church with my wife and made two stops on Christmas Day to eat with family and friends.

I couldn't ask for anything better than that.

A fiberoptic 'borescope' type goody with a 2" color screen. My wife is going to get a few more for her dental students. At Menards for $30, but she got 1/2 off of that=smart shopper tthat gal.

Originally Posted by PimTac
I went to church with my wife and made two stops on Christmas Day to eat with family and friends.

I couldn't ask for anything better than that.

Nice.

Originally Posted by AZjeff
A 4000W 240V heater for the garage, currently wiring it up. Complete surprise.

Unsure how much you will use it. I have a 5000W/8000W electric heater for my garage. My dog likes the garage and we heat it for him. Not cheap.
I installed a 6" duct and duct fan to bring heated air from the ceiling to floor level.

Inspired by the recent exploits of a certain Belgian Malinois in Syria, my dog requested some tactical gear of his own for Christmas. Here he is with his tactical vest, a collapsible water bowl, and, of course, strapped with a 1911.

[Linked Image]

Ready to take on, well, anyone who dares ring the doorbell....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 28oz
Inspired by the recent exploits of a certain Belgian Malinois in Syria, my dog requested some tactical gear of his own for Christmas. Here he is with his tactical vest, a collapsible water bowl, and, of course, strapped with a 1911.

[Linked Image]

Ready to take on, well, anyone who dares ring the doorbell....
grin.gif

Awesome 👠lol

A new/old Winchester 52 22LR sporter bolt action rifle with a German made Pecar Berlin 4-10x45 scope. Mine is the Japanese made Miroku copy of the original Winchester 52 sporter and was built about 1993. Miroku also built copies of the 52 for Browning in 1991 and 1992. The original 52 sporters are going for $3,000 to $6,000 on average but the Miroku copies are said to be about as accurate as the originals for a lot less money. I'm planning on zeroing in the scope tomorrow so we'll see how it goes.

Bah Humbug. Twenty year old Whirlpool range circuit board decided to go south and set oven in self-cleaning mode but didn't lock the door. And no way to shut the thing off except via the circuit breakers. Turkey got cooked so Christmas day dinner was enjoyable. New range will be delivered tomorrow AM. One can never tell when the wheels are going to come off.

I got to celebrate a birthday. It was great.

My mom was born in 1926. It was always hard to keep bday and Christmas separate when we were kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back