What's your item that you hoard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Records. I have a huge record collection. All original press lps and 45s of mid to late 60s garage/psych rock.

OEM oil filters that were offered at a good price with free shipping. I have >10 for my '02 Camry that has 289K miles on it, and 20 for my wife's '11 Highlander that has 160K on it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Srt20
... But she knows not to touch my tools. And I do have tools I haven't touched in many years.

Most tools don't count. Even one you may not have touched in years, you may still need it at some point in time.
I have 5+ regular claw hammers, who knows how many tape measures, and countless 10mm sockets, but at times, I can't find a single one.

Any of you flashlight guys have any of the super bright lights, I have a few myself, 2 favorites would be the emisar d4v2 and fireflies e07.
My biggest hoard would be in 1/400 airplanes I'm a big 747 fan and have collected hundreds. There die cast and very detailed. Some of them go for well over 100 bucks each. Also a RC hoarder I have at least 10/15 still new in the box mostly RC airplanes with a few RC car kits as well. I am actually about to start selling some of the crap off.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by R1jake
Any of you flashlight guys have any of the super bright lights, I have a few myself, 2 favorites would be the emisar d4v2 and fireflies e07.

I have the D4S with XP-L HI emitters.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Originally Posted by nickaluch
Laundry detergent .How that happened I have no clue

Glad I'm not the only one. I've stopped buying but since I have to do Mom's laundry for her, I bring over part of the stash to use at her place.

I used to collect Harley-Davidson shirts when they were somewhat reasonably-priced and the dealers had unique designs on the back.

Coffee mugs.

My biggest hoard would be in 1/400 airplanes I'm a big 747 fan and have collected hundreds. There die cast and very detailed. Some of them go for well over 100 bucks each. Also a RC hoarder I have at least 10/15 still new in the box mostly RC airplanes with a few RC car kits as well. I am actually about to start selling some of the crap off.

I have an Olight Seeker 2 Pro

I'm in my eighties so I am searching for a home for things I have been acquiring for decades.I was just telling my wife that finding a good home for such things as my mechanical clocks and S&W revolvers is difficult because younger generations just don't seem to appreciate well made mechanical things.Matter of fact, I can't discern what the younger generation values. For me, I'll take quality over quantity anytime.

Mine are mainly wml. If it's much over 4oz, it starts to make the balance shift more than I like, as I already have a can out front too.

Here is a short video I made comparing them. Currently running a Modlite PLH.

Movies and TV shows for my Plex server. Almost 100TB worth at this point LOL. Spend more time managing the content than watching it but friends and family are always requestint new stuff.

Also have a bunch of servers and computer equipment.

And tools, car parts, and oil obviously!! This is BITOG so that's a given, right?

in the 60s Fram had after market air cleaners KA-17 air cleaner kit. . and some Fram crankcase filters. and oil and coolant filters. i have only 4-5 but they are very cool.

Air Cooled Ducati Parts.

Dirt Bike and Mountain Bike Tires.

RC Cars/Trucks and Planes

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Oro_O
1) Cash

2) 1911's

You can negotiate anything else you want after that...

I played the 1911 game and lost, lol. No more for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back