Post milestone or just plain fun odometer pics!

First milestone in the Sonata

[Linked Image]

I wiffed setting the trip odometer last week and missed the magic number by literally .1 mile. The odometer rolled over to 78911 and then the trip odometer changed to the magic .6 I needed. Oh well...

[Linked Image]

200k miles today, 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan. Transmission rebuild at 168k, lifters and rockers under warranty at 78k, otherwise nothing else has broken at all on this thing. First 56k before I bought it was as a rental, so overall doing better than I expected. I have been religious about transmission fluid/filter changes, oil has been every 8 to 10k on napa synthetic 5w-30 with napa gold filters. Ordered new spark plugs and a serpentine belt/tensioner kit this week from Rock Auto to put in soon.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Oscar_Ruitt
200k miles today, 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan. Transmission rebuild at 168k, lifters and rockers under warranty at 78k, otherwise nothing else has broken at all on this thing. First 56k before I bought it was as a rental, so overall doing better than I expected. I have been religious about transmission fluid/filter changes, oil has been every 8 to 10k on napa synthetic 5w-30 with napa gold filters. Ordered new spark plugs and a serpentine belt/tensioner kit this week from Rock Auto to put in soon.
[Linked Image]

Nice,my coworker just got a 2011 for his wife to replace their rusted out 2004. Hopefully it holds up as well as the old one.

[Linked Image]

All-around palindrome. Reads the same forward/backward, upside-down and right-side up. Couldn't do anything about the trip odometer though...

Originally Posted by opus1
[Linked Image]

All-around palindrome. Reads the same forward/backward, upside-down and right-side up. Couldn't do anything about the trip odometer though...

That's a good idea for a fun pic.

Back