All the Private Label Brands Warren Distribution Makes, If You're Interested

https://engineoil.api.org/Directory/EolcsResultsDetail?accountId=-1&companyId=10297

Can sort alphabetically by clicking on the desired column to sort. I found out from this list that I just spent $9 more than I needed to on oil for the new GMC. Yesterday I ordered 5 qt jug of Amazon Basics 0W20 1dexos gen 2 SN+ for $25. So, looks like same formulation by Warren is sold under the Meijer brand label, 0W20 1dexos gen 2 SN+, and I just priced it at local Meijer up the road and it's $16.89 for a 5 qt jug. Oh well, live and learn.

Also, all the Warren private label 1dexos gen2 oils are genuinely licensed, see that here:

https://www.gmdexos.com/brands/dexos1/index.html

Funny I was just looking at SYSTM7 at my friends shop and immediately questioned its quality. Once I saw Warren I was surprised.

Thanks. I think I'll be moving to Kirkland 0w20 if they are selling it for $25/2 jugs, when I'm done with my current dwindling stash. But that is a helpful tool, to know what other labels, the same oil is sold under.

Last edited:
Filtered on 0w20. I saw the Kirkland stuff, but not Super Tech.

OK, I just saw it in the 2nd link. I will have to understand what the lists mean.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Audios
Funny I was just looking at SYSTM7 at my friends shop and immediately questioned its quality.
Once I saw Warren I was surprised.

Are we getting expert enough on here we can look at new oil in a bottle and tell the quality, additives, etc.-visually analyze it?

Originally Posted by Chris142
Warren makes good stuff. Funny how so many people won't buy the store brands when it's the same as the name brand.

Which Warren oil is the name brand?

Super Tech Synthetic 0w20 currently $14.88, afaik Warren is the blender/manufacturer. Didn't see it listed in the sort but is on the D1 G2 full listing. Same license number as Mag1 and Amazon Basics by Warren.

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells
Warren makes good stuff. Funny how so many people won't buy the store brands when it's the same as the name brand.

Wouldn't that be Mag 1?

Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells

Wouldn't that be Mag 1?

Yep, and Mag 1 has a great web page that lists all the oil details
https://mag1.com/products/passenger-car-motor-oil/

Warren Distributing makes SuperTech, Amazon and now Kirkland. Along with many private label auto parts store brands.

I dont think anyone really needs any oil other than one called Mighty Engine Guard.

Funny - no it's not the same. All that's the same is the cert on the jug. The various oils - all holding the same cert, are not the same. Some clean better than others. Some protect better than others. Some sound better than others. Some perform better than others.

Name brand please...... all the time and every time.

Not even close to reality

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Funny - no it's not the same. All that's the same is the cert on the jug. The various oils - all holding the same cert, are not the same. Some clean better than others. Some protect better than others. Some sound better than others. Some perform better than others.

Name brand please...... all the time and every time.

Prove the name brands are in any form superior because the name brands have not and don't. Please try to explain this. It will be entertaining for about 2 minutes while holes are shot throughout your strawman reasoning.

Originally Posted by RazorsEdge

Not even close to reality

Please explain. You will not be able to.

Back