Cheatriots caught cheating again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how great anyone claims the Pats are, I think all of their stats should go in the record books with an asterisk, because of all of their cheating. Once again they were caught video taping things of their opponents they shouldn't be taping. You'd think they would've learned their lesson by now, but apparently not...

I think it was an honest mistake on the part of the videographer. Maybe I'm naive, but I like to give people benefit of the doubt.

Originally Posted by cpayne5
I think it was an honest mistake on the part of the videographer. Maybe I'm naive, but I like to give people benefit of the doubt.

It's the Patriots. They have an extensive history of cheating, over and over and over. The NFL will look into it, again.

Sorry but "honest mistake" does not cover it. Its a team with a history of this and other issues. If someone got caught deflating balls would you believe "honest mistake" as well?

The NFL needs to drop the hammer down this time. Payton of the saints was suspended for 1 year for something that was not tied directly to him. If the NFL does not come down hard they are basically saying the Pats are treated better than the other teams.

Originally Posted by nickaluch
Definitely cheating again should be interesting how the NFL handles it.

They won't do anything.

National Felon League.

Why when all they need to do is find a video source of team games? I'm sure everyone does it this is not unique. Besides the NFL sucks.

Last edited:
C'mon. Tape Who cares.

you can sit in the bleachers with binocs and a 2 way radio.

I'm sure there are 3-5 of those guys from each org out there all the time

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
C'mon. Tape Who cares.

People care because there are rules in place to prevent this because it provides an unfair advantage. Once again if it's not a big deal why are the Patriots doing it?

Originally Posted by Chris Meutsch
GO BILLS!

Yeah, BILLS looked good last night. I hope someday to see them win the Super Bowl

so much BS in major league sports...I quit watching several years ago...I don't really care who wins what , how they do it or whatever...have at it

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by Chris Meutsch
GO BILLS!

Yeah, BILLS looked good last night. I hope someday to see them win the Super Bowl

Ya, 0 and 4 in the big one, I always figured someone put a curse on them kind a like Babe did to Boston. But they are the only franchise to make it to the super bowl in four consecutive years, I think the missed field goal in the first one set the tone for the other three.

Originally Posted by jeepman3071
Originally Posted by nickaluch
Definitely cheating again should be interesting how the NFL handles it.

They won't do anything.

National Felon League.

I'm sure Robert Kraft will buy his way out of this.

The NFL isn't as corrupt as FIFA but they are still crooks. In FIFA's case, the bookies control soccer via rigging the refs. A few soccer referees have been killed for not following bookie orders.

C'mon. Tape Who cares.

Spoken like a stereotypical Pats fan...you guys don't care how they win, so long as they win...even if means cheating...

Originally Posted by grampi
C'mon. Tape Who cares.

Spoken like a stereotypical Pats fan...you guys don't care how they win, so long as they win...even if means cheating...

Bickering. Using derogatory labels for other members.

This thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back