Smokey and the Bandit movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could not help but watch both the first and second one. Jackie Gleason was hilarious is all I can say. The one liners he had, helped in my opinion make the movies

I was born in 76 and when I was really young I remember watching them. These were the movies that lead to my liking of Trans Ams.

Then later it was Magnum PI that lead to my obsession with Ferrari's.....ah the 80's. Love it.

Thanks for bringing these movies up I'm going to have to watch them now.

Which of the Smoky and the Bandit movies had the ambulance? Remember the crazy-eyed doctor they enlisted? He was a proctologist. Remember how he was always sniffing his fingers? Hahahahahahaha!

Scott

Originally Posted by SLO_Town
Which of the Smoky and the Bandit movies had the ambulance? Remember the crazy-eyed doctor they enlisted? He was a proctologist. Remember how he was always sniffing his fingers? Hahahahahahaha!

Scott

That was the 2nd Smokey and the Bandit. The actors name is Dom Deluise

Ya car was cool, Funny story line and cast. But main reason watched I was hooked on Sally Field

What a babe
20.gif

Dave

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Could not help but watch both the first and second one. Jackie Gleason was hilarious is all I can say. The one liners he had, helped in my opinion make the movies

First one was a classic and lots of folks bought CB radios after watching the movie.
smile.gif

Scott

No, I think it was Jack Elam.

Scott

Scott

Scott

Dom DeLuise was the doc.

I watched a documentary on the making of the Smokey movies.The director said Jackie wasn't given much dialogue and ad-libbed most of his lines, at least in the first one.

Originally Posted by PimTac

Scott

Scott

Dom DeLuise was the doc.

I believe you. Time to re-watch them, if for no other reason - "There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!"

Scott

Originally Posted by PimTac

Scott

Scott

Dom DeLuise was the doc.

Dom DeLuise was the doctor in Smokey and the Bandit 2. They grabbed him to take care of the elephant they were transporting.

Jack Elam was the syringe-happy proctologist in the fake ambulance in The Cannonball Run, with Burt and Dom and Farrah Fawcett.

Jack Elam played a doctor in one of the Cannonball Run movies. It's pretty easy to get them confused, honestly.

My favorite Jackie Gleason line from the movie followed some dialogue that ended with him saying, "When I get home I'm gonna punch your momma in the mouth."

Originally Posted by GMguy84
Ya car was cool, Funny story line and cast. But main reason watched I was hooked on Sally Field

What a babe
20.gif

Dave

I have to agree, I always thought she was to good for Burt.

Scott

Scott

Google is where I found out but hard to miss Dom Delouise
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Duffyjr
Originally Posted by GMguy84

What a babe
20.gif

Dave

I have to agree, I always thought she was to good for Burt.

Really? Sally was cute back then, but Burt Reynolds could've had any woman he wanted back then. He was a major heart throb to the ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back