Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by doyall
... and available at WalMart?

current title=Will ExtCare/StartStop/MaxPower/Hybrid ever be reasonably priced

What?

Originally Posted by Rand

What?

With 14,000+ posts you don't know these are the new Pennzoil oils. Geez. Read more, post less.

What?

With 14,000+ posts you don't know these are the new Pennzoil oils. Geez. Read more, post less.

or you could post a coherent title? I tried googling it before I posted but wasnt much help..

Ps who pee'ed in your wheaties today?

bitog1.JPG

Walmart will have to create some more shelf space to stock all these product lines.

I doubt it. Perhaps one or two might make it if they are popular but not all of them.

What?

He wasn't the only one confused by your title.

It makes perfect sense to you, but not to everyone.

If you aren't familiar with the subject, don't post. Maybe that is why you have 14,000+ posts.

These are boutique oils meant to drive profit

Being overpriced is what they are going for.

Originally Posted by Rmay635703

That's what I was wondering.

Originally Posted by Rmay635703

That's what I was wondering.

There is no concrete answer you are asking for conjecture and opinions..

Walmart carries M1 AP and Royal purple.. so if pennzoil pays for extra shelf space.. anything is possible.. at any price.

also not sure why you care about my post count its 2.4/day? Perhaps you should read the bitog code of conduct?

Who cares. Because I'm sure the oil or the car knows it is a special concoction made just for hybrid/start stop. Start stop function is used while driving, do you think that the 1 minute it was stopped at a stop light, every molecule of oil all of a sudden disappeared off the internals of the engine back into the sump and unless you use this unicorn juice you are causing catastrophic damage after every stop start.

Originally Posted by domer10
Who cares. Because I'm sure the oil or the car knows it is a special concoction made just for hybrid/start stop. Start stop function is used while driving, do you think that the 1 minute it was stopped at a stop light, every molecule of oil all of a sudden disappeared off the internals of the engine back into the sump and unless you use this unicorn juice you are causing catastrophic damage after every stop start.

What he said

Sears used to sell a car, the Allstate. I don't see why Walmart can't do the same. They can sell them out of the garden center and take trade ins. Only at Walmarts with a tire and lube express though.

Originally Posted by Farnsworth
Sears used to sell a car, the Allstate. I don't see why Walmart can't do the same. They can sell them out of the garden center and take trade ins. Only at Walmarts with a tire and lube express though.

No disrespect intended, but have you actually drilled down on that idea and seriously think it would work today?

Time will tell if this product fragmentation will work or not. I personally don't like it at all but who knows.....

I'm not certain why Valvoline decided to go after this market. I don't know many hybrid owners and I know fewer hybrid owners who change their own oil. Fewer who care what brand of oil goes into their engine.

Originally Posted by Hootbro
Originally Posted by Farnsworth

No disrespect intended, but have you actually drilled down on that idea and seriously think it would work today?

Tesla is the Amazon of cars,
there are a lot of fools who mail order cars then complain about what they get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back