Give me some gift ideas...what are you asking for/getting for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 02SE
Originally Posted by Jarlaxle
Originally Posted by pandus13

Than, May I suggest using the gasoline in your 2-wheeler for a ride to warmer places?

Actually, skipping town is tempting. I won't do it, because skipping town and pouring booze down my throat until I pass out is ALSO tempting.

I know being cranky is your style. But life can be fun, too. Travel somewhere warm, say Costa Rica, and rent some bikes and go exploring. There are several established M/C touring companies to choose from, just a quick internet search away.

No. It's not "cranky", it's the fact I am holding on to my sanity with both hands for the next three weeks, devoting every ounce of willpower I have to not strangling anyone or drinking myself into a stupor. I have no interest in visiting Costa Rica and would rather have dental work.

That reminds me, I need to dispose of my bike.

Originally Posted by 02SE

Than, May I suggest using the gasoline in your 2-wheeler for a ride to warmer places?

Actually, skipping town is tempting. I won't do it, because skipping town and pouring booze down my throat until I pass out is ALSO tempting.

I know being cranky is your style. But life can be fun, too. Travel somewhere warm, say Costa Rica, and rent some bikes and go exploring. There are several established M/C touring companies to choose from, just a quick internet search away.

No. It's not "cranky", it's the fact I am holding on to my sanity with both hands for the next three weeks, devoting every ounce of willpower I have to not strangling anyone or drinking myself into a stupor. I have no interest in visiting Costa Rica and would rather have dental work.

That reminds me, I need to dispose of my bike.

Would you think, with a bit of research, could you travel to a warm location where dental work is less expensive?
If not, I thought the mouth is one of the gates to your body health....Priorities baby....

P.S. if life trows you lemons, and you slice the lemons and dump them in your booze glass, that means you are drinking Limoncello?

P.S.2: I found myself really comfortable outside on the patio in the snow with some hard liquid in my glass enjoying the winter quiet-y sounds, while the family was half drunk blabbering about stuff

Last edited:

Would you think, with a bit of research, could you travel to a warm location where dental work is less expensive?
If not, I thought the mouth is one of the gates to your body health....Priorities baby....

P.S. if life trows you lemons, and you slice the lemons and dump them in your booze glass, that means you are drinking Limoncello?

P.S.2: I found myself really comfortable outside on the patio in the snow with some hard liquid in my glass enjoying the winter quiet-y sounds, while the family was half drunk blabbering about stuff

If I ever touch a drink, I will never be sober again.

Good!

I guess you found the perfect flavor of grill fire-starter fluid?

Stay away it's poison.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice

Stay away it's poison.

OK: [Challenge]

What is a good non-alcoholic drink alternative, good for winter time?

-(good taste) water
-good tea
-good coffee
-nice hot cocoa(1/2" foam on top, with some rich cocoa powder)
-hot chocolate (spoon has to sit upright in it to be right)
-berry syrup + fizzy water

are you allowed to sprinkle cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger/gingerbread flavor to qualify for winter season?

[back to topic]
I'm the only guy in the house, So I just want/need some quiet.
And to Jarlaxle's point, any cardboard boxes, are burned outside to fuel a marshmallow-on-a-stick session.

What can I say: I need the ash for my lawn...

Wife and me decided a long time ago not to spend money on Christmas gifts but to set the money aside and use it to get the heck out of Vermont for 2 weeks in the winter.

Good!

I guess you found the perfect flavor of grill fire-starter fluid?

A 50/50 mix of gasoline and used 75W-90 gear oil.

Absolutely better than ever could have imagined...
[Linked Image]

I'm buying my best friend's wives RovyVon keychain usb rechargeable 550l lights.
I'm buying my girlfriend something, not sure what yet. I buy as my spirit moves me. We will see.
My girlfriend got me a couple of knickknacks, gag gift one of them, I think.
One of my friends or their wife bought me something. I'll pick it up next week or week after when I have time.

I dont really do Christmas, so not much idea help from me.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice

Stay away it's poison.

One poison casts out another. I find alcohol makes work tolerable sometimes. Very often I'll pick something up in the morning on the way home. But never to the point of drunkenness. I think I still have enough Jager to hit just right tomorrow morning, but this post makes me question it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Shannow
Absolutely better than ever could have imagined...
[Linked Image]

If that's one of your kids - then I say, best gift ever!

Cheers, mate.

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back