To Havoline Or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the approval and grade are met, I would run anything Chevron makes with my eyes - or ears - closed.

Originally Posted by dave1251
There really is no help for you it made this clear. Using your hearing as the sole means of determining the effectiveness of lubrication is fallible. This displays a very high degree of ignorance. It is something I would expect from a know everything adolescent.

You're like a fixture here and your attitude is one of the reasons why I don't enjoy general interacting on this forum much, because the idea of you keeping your thoughts to yourself vs insulting anyone who does something different than you, never crossed your mind. Or even learning how to get your point across without insulting, that takes maturity that you don't seem to have. What's really ignorant is that people like you here aren't mature enough to express yourselves without insulting others. THAT shows a high degree of ignorance.

I will use any brand of oil I choose and you can mumble and insult your head off and I will keep using the same brand of oil, and more of it. And I will continue to favor brands of oil that make my engine run the quietest, and Havoline has been and will always be the LAST brand I choose.

There really is no help for you it made this clear. Using your hearing as the sole means of determining the effectiveness of lubrication is fallible. This displays a very high degree of ignorance. It is something I would expect from a know everything adolescent.

Welcome to my ignore list. I've concluded that your bloated, selfish, childish opinion isn't worth reading.
You're a waste of time and you're not going to waste any more of my time with your juvenile, unnecessary, and rude replies.

Originally Posted by Mr_Luke

...is one of the reasons why I, as well as probably thousands of others don't enjoy general interacting on this forum too much,

Do you have any data to back up this statement? If not, you might want to consider to stop aggravating people that like the products you don't. Don't know that fella, nor do I speak for anybody else, but your impertinence does not do any good around here.

Originally Posted by Mr_Luke

Welcome to my ignore list. I've concluded that your bloated, selfish, childish opinion isn't worth reading.
You're a waste of time and you're not going to waste any more of my time with your juvenile, unnecessary, and rude replies.

Welcome to the club dave1251. I went on Mr Luke's ignore list a while back and I added him to mine as well.

It's one thing to dislike a particular brand but to harp on it incessantly is telling.

Please be civil with each other. Bickering over nothing will have consequences. Decide whether being a member or arguing is more important. This is your only warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back