Best tasting peanut butter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless its just ground peanuts with a little salt or not typical peanut butter with hydrogenated oils + xtra sweetners are GARBAGE!! once again nut butters are the real deal + healthy as well, NO high carb jellies or similar as well, eat well live well + be TRIM!!

Aldi's crunchy, and that's what went into this peanut butter fudge.
[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by john_pifer
Originally Posted by MParr
Smuckers All Natural

That's my choice. The chunky kind. No sugar added.

I'm going to guess that Smuckers All Natural is the same as Adams. Smuckers owns Adams.

What I like to do is take a spoon,dip it in peanut butter,and then dip it in grape spreadable fruit (that's this organic pure grape jelly that heb sells).

Though I have not had it in several years,I always thought that USDA commodity peanut butter was the best. My parents worked hard but did not make much better than minimum wage.growing up we qualified for USDA commodity foods. Every month we would go down to a distro center and get a big box of commodities.Usually there would be cereal,a few cans of fruit juice and canned beef ,chicken or tuna as well as flour pasta, cheese and a big can of peanut butter. The label just said "USDA peanut butter", This was back in the late 60's early 70's. To this day I have never found a finer peanut butter. Not sure if commodity program is still going anymore aside form on the Indian Reservations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back