How Dumb can she get #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD!!!!! No matter what other's would think I would've stopped her. Putting that in her trunk would be a fire bomb, possibly hurting someone else. Nuts.....

If only Darwin worked in a vacuum. The sad reality is people like this generally walk away from their mishap, while their victims don't get to go home to their families.

And yes, when somebody is this dumb, anyone harmed by them is a victim.

Originally Posted by SLO_Town
That had to be water. That can't be gasoline. Nobody can be that stupid, can they? Seriously.

Scott

That's not the first time I've seen a vid of someone doing that.
First time was someone was caught filling black garbage bags with gasoline.

Originally Posted by SLO_Town
That had to be water. That can't be gasoline. Nobody can be that stupid, can they? Seriously.

Scott

I agree. We're doomed if there are people that stupid.

Yikes. I just don't understand how people get through life sometimes. And to think that she probably votes, too.
33.gif

Originally Posted by oldhp
OH MY GOD!!!!! No matter what other's would think I would've stopped her. Putting that in her trunk would be a fire bomb, possibly hurting someone else. Nuts.....

+1. Shame on the person recording that to not stop that woman....

I guess none of you guys are from Long Island. I've never seen that in particular but I have seen plenty of other goofy stuff happen at gas stations. The plastic bag thing didn't really surprise me. I'll bet anything she's a freakin' wizard with nails though.

So, that's not an "approved container"? She probably recycles the bags in the lobby of the local grocery store.

I want to know how she plans on getting it out of the bag (if it does not dissolve first) into whatever she is needing it for?

Originally Posted by javacontour
I know, shooting a video vertically is pretty dumb.

It really annoys me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back