This oil looks interesting but not avail in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by edyvw
Interesting in which way?

It's a DEXOS2 Lic oil, seems to have good specs, nice packaging, seems exotic as it's not a brand I have seen before. Seems to be popular in Europe.

I wonder if they have it at any of the about 200 gas stations they have in New York and New Jersey.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by jkhawaii
Seems to be popular in Europe.

Maybe in eastern part of EU
smile.gif

Or Maybe in Croatia on Tifon gas stations...

I've filled up with Lukoil's gasoline many times ..... never had a problem...I'm sure their oils are high quality too.

Russian company, for those who aren't aware.
LUK comes from the first letters in the names of three Siberian cities.
I took it at first to refer to "lucky"as in Lucky-Goldstar=LG.

Originally Posted by Virtus_Probi
Russian company, for those who aren't aware.
LUK comes from the first letters in the names of three Siberian cities.
I took it at first to refer to "lucky"as in Lucky-Goldstar=LG.

I think its pretty obvious lol. getting political now but, I have less a problem with russia at this point than our media and the Democratic party. ok.. thats all Im going to say about that.

Originally Posted by FordCapriDriver
Lukoil can be found fairly easily in Eastern Europe, never seen it in Spain.

Common oil in Finland. But the name is Teboil (same company)

It's a DEXOS2 Lic oil, seems to have good specs, nice packaging, seems exotic as it's not a brand I have seen before. Seems to be popular in Europe.

There are numerous Dexos2 oils. There is nothing special about that specification.
Lukoil is Russian company and it is not known as some entity that is pushing quality. They are absent from well regulated markets and if they are present in some, it is under other brand name or they are having completely different approach to operations.
I would personally buy like 30 other brands before this.

There are numerous Dexos2 oils. There is nothing special about that specification.
Lukoil is Russian company and it is not known as some entity that is pushing quality. They are absent from well regulated markets and if they are present in some, it is under other brand name or they are having completely different approach to operations.
I would personally buy like 30 other brands before this.

Yes, cheapest oil i can get is GM dexos2 oil. 19€ for 5L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back