Carpro Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this stuff. I am far from a detail fanatic, in fact I hate washing my cars and tend to rush. I did both these cars yesterday in a little more than an hour and I think they came out pretty good.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Edited to add: the superduty wheels took an addition 30 minutes, they were bad

Reset is a great shampoo, especially if you car is ceramic coated (such as both of my hondas). Although, I don't use it more than every 4th-5th wash - too expensive. My go to maintenance shampoo is Adams - really good stuff at fair price.

Love reset, but it is expensive and not really necessary unless you are doing maintenance for a ceramic coating.

Originally Posted by The Critic
Love reset, but it is expensive and not really necessary unless you are doing maintenance for a ceramic coating.

It's all I had. Purchased it for my 981 which is ceramic coated, so I used what I had. When the urge strikes to clean I must do it immediately or it will pass
laugh.gif

I love Reset, along with the Hydro2 and/or Reload combination. Now that one of my vehicles is black, Reload can be difficult to work, but most of the time, it's just easier to apply Hydro2, rinse, and dry.

What I'm using as a drying aid and a topper for CQ UK is a mix of 1oz of Reload/1 oz of ECH2O and 28oz of distilled water. Works really well, CQ on my wife Pilot lasted two years and just starting to show signs of degradation. I have a bottle of CQ UK3.0 sitting on the shelf and will be polishing/coating these upcoming holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back