Liquid head gasket repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much as I had expected. 3 people who have actually used it (and followed the directions) report positive results. Those that are skeptical and have never used it and read negative comments from other people have never used it either, say it doesn't work. Maybe because they remember from the old days when they used oatmeal in the radiator or sawdust in the rear end and how those never worked very well.

Bars Leaks makes a head gasket repair additive, comes in a BOX and 2 out of 3 times I tried it on cars for people hard on cash - IT WORKED. One car I could see the coolant running down the block and another it would bubble the overflow bottle and pratically blow the cap off - it worked. Worth the $35 to try...

bars leaks worked for a few months on our maxima . surprised no one has mentioned the atom bomb for leaking headgaskets.blue devil. I have seen it work on sever cases . my idot neighbor who blew his head gasket 2 times tur neglect on a honda accord used blue devil and then sold his accord to some one on craigs list. what a guy.

Last edited:
back when Subaru was selling their defective cars with bad head gasket problems they issued a tech bulliten recommending using Subaru cooling system "conditioner" some one figured it was a liquid head gasket sealer only sold in England and rebranded as a Subaru part. its actually a product called holts rad weld. too this day Subaru denies there was a problem with the 2.5 engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back