2018 charger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CKN
So-during our last snow storm (9 inches) there were five Utah Highway Patrol Officer's vehicles hit at speed by drivers sliding out of control on the snow and ice-on the Interstate. Most drive the Challengers and I was commenting to my wife how well these vehicles hold up during such a crash.

BTW-no Officers were hurt.

Just thought I would pass this on.

Challenger or Charger?

I suspect you meant Charger, as I've seen a LEO Challenger, but they are very rare. I cannot envision any single agency having more than 1 or 2 of them.

The LEO Chargers are everywhere OTTH. I can't go 5 miles here in Dallas without seeing a LEO Charger.

Originally Posted by CKN
So-during our last snow storm (9 inches) there were five Utah Highway Patrol Officer's vehicles hit at speed by drivers sliding out of control on the snow and ice-on the Interstate. Most drive the Challengers and I was commenting to my wife how well these vehicles hold up during such a crash.

BTW-no Officers were hurt.

Just thought I would pass this on.

I have one person I know who wrecked his 300C SRT8 at triple digit speeds and only hurt his neck unbuckling his seat belt after he rolled it multiple times. Another was hit from behind by a dump truck, so hard the car was not recognizable. Also no real serious injuries.

The cars do indeed hold up well in a crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back