Give me some gift ideas...what are you asking for/getting for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife used to keep a list on Amazon, so I'll probably hit that up and get a few things. I've been trying to get us out of the habit, as we get older there just isn't much we want anymore, let alone need. It's nice to unwrap a few things though. But it's not worth getting worked up over.

I should probably put some thought into it and put up my own list on Amazon.

Plaid shirts.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Car Wash coupons....ie... book of 10 or 20.

Gift certificate from any local Auto Interior Cleaner/Detailers.

I just need United to properly prepare what's your member name …

Flying one home on the 24th !

I don't like gifts. My wife is just the opposite.

This is the best time to buy tools, but I get in trouble for buying stuff for myself. "You can't buy anything before Christmas." First world problems.

I have no idea what to get my wife. Lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Jarlaxle
Any gifts to me will be destroyed unopened.

May i suggest re-gifting them to a Goodwill/Slavation Army?

Originally Posted by pandus13

That lacks the impact of dousing them in gasoline and burning them.

My wife and I are Jewish, but we exchange gifts on Xmas. We usually get each other clothes. I don't hint of ask for things.

Nothing...which is typically whatI want materially at this time.
was promised 6 hours with the kids for Christmas/my Birthday back in October...but no time with them since October, so really hanging out for this to happen.

The best gift anyone could ever give me is their time. My loved ones spending time me is the best gift they could ever give.

Originally Posted by Shannow
was promised 6 hours with the kids for Christmas/my Birthday back in October...but no time with them since October, so really hanging out for this to happen.

I hope this one works out for you.

Merry Christmas Shannow.

Than, May I suggest using the gasoline in your 2-wheeler for a ride to warmer places?

Originally Posted by dlundblad
Originally Posted by Shannow

I hope this one works out for you.

Merry Christmas Shannow.

My best wishes, mate.

Don't want any stuff and most people I know feel the same way. I might buy my boyfriend a box of like 100 phone chargers because that [censored] iPhone is always at 2% lol

Than, May I suggest using the gasoline in your 2-wheeler for a ride to warmer places?

Actually, skipping town is tempting. I won't do it, because skipping town and pouring booze down my throat until I pass out is ALSO tempting.

Actually, skipping town is tempting. I won't do it, because skipping town and pouring booze down my throat until I pass out is ALSO tempting.

I know being cranky is your style. But life can be fun, too. Travel somewhere warm, say Costa Rica, and rent some bikes and go exploring. There are several established M/C touring companies to choose from, just a quick internet search away.

Originally Posted by Skippy722
I want a 75 or 125 gallon aquarium
grin.gif

My pride and joy. The tank has been operating for 10 years now and the Maroon Clown Fish is 10 years old hopefully make it another ten. I did change the tank from a 52 gallon corner to a 75 gallon over a year ago but everything that you see has been in the original tank for up to 10 years.
That tall brown structure you see in the middle of the tank it's actually a live hard coral it was almost less than the size of a man's thumb when I got it and it's now almost a foot High from the bottom of the tank.
Much of the rest are what's called Soft corals.

For Christmas I'd be happy with a iPhone XR Insight venture in too Apple operating system world.

IMG_20191207_151604.jpg

IMG_20191124_193936.jpg

IMG_20191124_194947.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back