Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

If the tic-tac craft are USAF or otherwise controlled by a domestic agency, why would they be out screwing with a US carrier strike group without any notification to the strike group commander(s)? They would have to see the potential for an intercept and the inherent danger and risk to life and limb that places upon the interceptors and the interceptee. Black agency or not, I don't see them putting naval aviators at risk like that.

I'm not sure anyone knows the answer to this other than a very selective few.

We know the event is 100% confirmed. Not only by the Navy, but the distinguished pilots and other Navy officials that spoke out about it.

What they were and why it happened the way it did is still a mystery. This is a very interesting case.

*also they were observed again off the east coast in the last few years.

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
If the tic-tac craft are USAF or otherwise controlled by a domestic agency, why would they be out screwing with a US carrier strike group without any notification to the strike group commander(s)? They would have to see the potential for an intercept and the inherent danger and risk to life and limb that places upon the interceptors and the interceptee. Black agency or not, I don't see them putting naval aviators at risk like that.

Makes no sense. Neither do 40ft objects that routinely defy newtonian physics.

I think the concept of saying they are ours is simply to misdirect as we have no idea what they are or where they come from and that never sounds good coming from a government agency.

If would could mass a fleet of these what would be the point of bothering with carriers and jets when we can just send these things everywhere.

Even if we understood and can emulate the working principles in a lab - we cant generate the energy needed to run the device inside that amount of space.

UD

So if it's generating a vacuum to remove aero dynamic resistance and using anti gravity for propulsion, I'm more interested in how the frick the blister of vacuum around the ship is generated and maintained. How do you emulate a tiny blister of deep space around a craft in full earth atmosphere, and then neutralize gravitational forces and/or re-direct gravitational force or generate it for propulsion?

Dog gone it, this is Star Trek caliber stuff. I'm not trivializing the matter but on the other hand I can't not post this sniplet ...

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
So if it's generating a vacuum to remove aero dynamic resistance and using anti gravity for propulsion, I'm more interested in how the frick the blister of vacuum around the ship is generated and maintained. How do you emulate a tiny blister of deep space around a craft in full earth atmosphere, and then neutralize gravitational forces and/or re-direct gravitational force or generate it for propulsion?

You'll have to be abducted, then ask the Aliens that, lol.

50.gif

Don't Panic!

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Originally Posted by MrQuackers
Originally Posted by UncleDave

Let's say all the inertial reduction/ anti grav whiz bang stuff works.

Where does the energy come from to run it?

UD

Infinite Improbability Drive

Towel recommended

Originally Posted by KrisZ
You guys should read that deep fake thread we also have going.

Exactly ^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah it's hard to know what is real or not anymore. Information overload. Probably why so many kids today have ADHD.

Terrestrial or Extraterrestrial. I struggle with this. To me it seems more likely that it was a test and they are terrestrial. The way the Navy responded, or should I say didn't respond is telling to me. On the other hand, these things go waaay back. You're talking decades. And I don't think that type of tech was anywhere close to that. Does anyone remember when Bigelow (CEO of Bigelow Aerospace) said aliens are "here right under our noses?" What do you think he meant? Crazy talk I know....

"It's all speculation. Yes US, Russian and Chinese military complex may be figuring out some of the technology behind UFO's. But who rode them 70 years ago is a wild guess.... Not Nazi Germany as some have suggested. So it can be either Terrestrial or Extraterrestrial or even Dimensional. What or whoever pilots these UFO's are way ahead of us. There is evidence they are watching us, especially our nuclear installations. Those may be a threat to our existence but could also affect their stay on Earth if things get out of our hands... Humans should unite to research this subject with the best brains we have at government institutions, universities and private initiatives and military. Learning what or who it is will teach us how to survive the life on this planet including our own."

Or, there never has been ANY contact at all and all of these things are hoaxes, weather balloons, secret military craft, ….you name it.

Originally Posted by buster

Yes US, Russian and Chinese military complex may be figuring out some of the technology behind UFO's. But who rode them 70 years ago is a wild guess.... Not Nazi Germany as some have suggested. So it can be either Terrestrial or Extraterrestrial or even Dimensional. What or whoever pilots these UFO's are way ahead of us. There is evidence they are watching us, especially our nuclear installations. Those may be a threat to our existence but could also affect their stay on Earth if things get out of our hands...

Or, there never has been ANY contact at all and all of these things are hoaxes, weather balloons, secret military craft, ….you name it.

1) We haven't as yet ruled out that what the Navy was supposed to have seen was not real, but rather IR or electronic artifacts, or drones, or simply South American Condors complicated by the tracking perspective.

2) In certain test scenarios algorithms are embedded in the software to simulate targets for combat simulations. If this was really the case, I doubt we will ever know.

3) If these UFO's are dense material objects and not simply plasma's, why haven't aircraft or other objects collided with them with factual damage reports?

4) There are a lot of people trying to make a name for themselves and making various series for the History and Travel Channels by spouting innuendos and presenting questionable witness reports to make a buck, and yet we have no real physical evidence.

Last edited:
See below:

Patent:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en?inventor=Salvatore+Cezar+Pais

I actually read the patent and studied one of the papers in the references.

My Physics-based assessments are these:

1) The patent and paper are based totally on theoretical assumptions. For this craft to be manned, one heck of a Faraday Cage would have to implemented to protect the pilot. Another problem is the energy source to power these microwave devices and to create surface charges.

2) As far as I can tell, no engineering of this craft or a physical mockup has ever been done to prove any of the theoretical concepts. Could Area 51 be working on this stuff?

Quite possibly but the history of Area 51 has been such that no advanced craft has ever been divulged until after proof of concept and after it has been tested and flown, and usually only announced after a combat situation.

I seriously question the Navy divulging these patents to the world unless they are simply smokescreens to impress other countries of our potential technological prowess. I.e., see what we have the potential to do if you mess with us!

Last edited:
Maybe they figured out how to use zero point energy?

Anyway, I didn't think they'd patent stuff that had military applications. Did they ever apply for a patent on the atom bomb? Plus patents expire

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Maybe they figured out how to use zero point energy?

Anyway, I didn't think they'd patent stuff that had military applications. Did they ever apply for a patent on the atom bomb? Plus patents expire

Who knows.

Now that we know the pilots saw these objects with their own eyes and not just radar, and have been confirmed as UAPs by the Navy, it begs the question of whether they are some black project or ET. Technology is way ahead of what we are aware of.

So we know these are not birds, we know these things were tracked moving at incredible speeds- 80,000 ft to sea level in .79 seconds. Remarkable.

Radar error had been ruled out.

The fact is, what these pilots saw and continue to see are real. There is no disputing that. The Navy acknowledged that and so have many former and current military members as well. What they are remains a mystery. They are either terrestrial (hopefully ours) or ET.

I could be very wrong, but the videos look just like the imaging artifacts we get on our Gulfstream's hud and EVS.

Im pretty sure these guys are aware of imaging artifacts, radar glitches, birds etc. These are the elite pilots of the world. They are trained to observe. They've gone over these possibilities and have rules them out AND saw these things with their own eyes. That's why I say watch the videos first because people are making comments that are way off base.

It's comical and also insulting to the pilots when people dismiss what they saw as birds and whatever else. Let's be real here. It's like someone telling me they didn't just see an jet plane fly by it was a just a Bald Eagle.

Back in the 80s I was involved in a Green Flag exercise out of Nellis AFB. Green Flag was a Nellis Red Flag exercise with an extra emphasis on electronic warfare in a joint service environment.
As a part of this exercise we had Navy EA-6B jamming aircraft participating along with Marine F/A-18s. Both state-of-the-art, tip of the spear aircraft at the time.
While I was debriefing Marine fighter pilots they revealed they had been chasing "ghost" targets. Solid radar contacts, good HUD displays, they just flew thru the indicated targets without seeing anything. Suspicion went to the nearby Navy jammer crews, who nodded knowingly, "yup, it was us."
Well, knowing about the configuration of the EA-6Bs, I knew the Navy guys were pulling the Marines legs, and they had nothing to do with the ghost targets. At about that time the PA announced afternoon missions were cancelled due to high winds aloft. A light bulb illuminated in my head.
I asked the Marines what was the clutter notch in their pulse doppler radars. X knots was the reply. Winds aloft were X plus 50+ knots. Normally a pulse doppler radar will reject chaff as a target (hence the pilots did not even consider the possibility their targets were chaff), but when it was blown at the wind speed that day it showed as a valid target. And since every fighter out there that day dispensed self protection chaff, there were a lot of targets. I was probably the one to figure it out because I was used to a conventional airborne radar, and was used to seeing chaff employed against me.
My points.
1. Even highly trained and capable fighter pilots can make mistakes, especially when it involves something outside of their normal experiences.
2. Aircrew are capable of great deceptions if it is funny.

I am not saying this is the case here, but Occam's Razor tells us that an extraterrestrial craft, or a human designed craft that defies what we consider to be the laws of physics is the least likely answer to the observed phenomenon. Not impossible, just not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back