Black Friday, Santa came Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whipcitywrencher

Site Donor 2024
lol.gif

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Santa's Pennzoil Platinum inside his sled has the new GTL brew. No mention of it on your front labels.

Isn't "PuePlus" Pennzoil's trademark for it's GTL, sorta like Chevron's "Techron" is for PEA??? (but how many consumers actually know this?)

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Santa's Pennzoil Platinum inside his sled has the new GTL brew. No mention of it on your front labels.

Isn't "PuePlus" Pennzoil's trademark for it's GTL, sorta like Chevron's "Techron" is for PEA??? (but how many consumers actually know this?)

Read my edited post, posted prior to your reply-with-quote. I caught the PurePlus wording finally.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

Read my edited post, posted prior to your reply-with-quote. I caught the PurePlus wording finally.

Roger that!ðŸ‘

If Santa comes too early at my house, my fireplace may be lit with apple wood and my 20lb miniature Schnauzer dog will bite his ankles, as he drops from the chimney.

Last edited:
*I believe in adding one 5 quart jug of synthetic oil to any order at Amazon to ensure free shipping for any items after that ... That's how I ended up with Amazon specials for : PUP , Castrol Magnatec , Castrol Edge , etc. I did the same thing with WM by adding a 5 quart jug of QSUD + a few misc. items to get the free shipping . We can always use the oil in our stash - right ?

Originally Posted by ChrisD46
*I believe in adding one 5 quart jug of synthetic oil to any order at Amazon to ensure free shipping for any items after that ... That's how I ended up with Amazon specials for : PUP , Castrol Magnatec , Castrol Edge , etc. I did the same thing with WM by adding a 5 quart jug of QSUD + a few misc. items to get the free shipping . We can always use the oil in our stash - right ?

Yep
banana2.gif

I got a jug of this from Amazon during the recent rebate, was about $14 plus tax for 5 quarts (free shipping of course).
Race Trusted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back