Can someone tell me who makes this version of supertech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at the picture attached. I know in the past our oil up here was Citgo but this is a different bottle. Didn't see any Warren markings on it...not sure and hoping someone can help

IMG_4969.jpg

Originally Posted by Doublehaul
Take a look at the picture attached. I know in the past our oil up here was Citgo but this is a different bottle. Didn't see any Warren markings on it...not sure and hoping someone can help

Warren Distribution.

hmm...great to know thanks! So are we pretty certain based on the packaging this is in fact warren? If that's the case im pretty happy as I've used many many many of their products in the past professionally with perfect satisfaction

Agreed but I'd rather support a quality company than one who funds the violation of basic human rights in the Americas

I've purchased many citgo products over the years and have always had good service. But alas...no more

Last edited:
Agreed but I'd rather support a quality company than one who funds the violation of basic human rights in the Americas

I've purchased many citgo products over the years and have always had good service. But alas...no more

Well..you can only pick and choose under this philosophy for a while. There are smart TVs, cell phones, and especially clothing that you wouldn't want to buy, but would have to really work at finding made in the USA brands to enforce your philosophy.

Is citgo still making any oil for them at all?

Dunno, there's a lot of blends. Use the link I provided and go one by one and see if Citgo is the mfg. I know Citgo was in the past but if I had to guess, I'd say no right now... besides I thought there was an embargo against petroleum from Venezuela. And I thought Wally's gas was Marathon in some areas but I'm not 100% on that. 7-11 use to sell Citgo gas for a while there..

Warren, TCC out of Houston, GoldEagle, STP/ArmourAll I think are the main private label suppliers right now for Wally's petroleum stuff. I think Old World (Peak) and Prestone was doing their coolant, psf and brake fluid.. not sure now.

Originally Posted by CKN

Well..you can only pick and choose under this philosophy for a while. There are smart TVs, cell phones, and especially clothing that you wouldn't want to buy, but would have to really work at finding made in the USA brands to enforce your philosophy.

It's not about "made in America". I shoot German rifles, use German optics, drive Japanese vehicles...even my atv and ope are made in Japan...and that's my preference. I just don't to support the Venezuelan government in any way possible.

***I actually was just informed by my wife that as of 2019 citgo is reported to no longer benefit the Venezuelan government. I'll look into it and if that's the case I have no probleM buying from theM

*** I have no issue with American made products but buy on quality and that alone. Sometimes that is American made sometimes not

Last edited:
I thought that in a recent discussion here the sense was that WalMart was consolidating its oil contracts to Warren Dist. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back